My roommate....

1 Year later

Tom's POV

Me and tord have been boyfriends for about one year, and today is our one year anniversary as a couple. Honestly i wonder how we've made it this far but then again, we did shoot our way out of a base so meh i guess nothing's changed. well except for tord's weird behavior all morning which is kind of concerning me since never he really act's like this. it's weird and shady...

"hey tommie" Tord's voice shook me out of my thoughts as he put his hand on my shoulder.

"huh? what?" i asked told confused as i realized i had spaced out. 

"i said i would be going out and that i love you~" My Norwegian said with a smilie of joy and pure kindness plastered on his face.

"oh! sorry i spaced out there for a sec. i love you too my horned devil" i showed a smile when i said that while chuckling. tord playfully punched my shoulder while smirking. "anyway i gotta go but hey i have a surprise in store for you when i get back." tord then kissed my cheek and waltzed out the door.

"hmm..." i placed my hand on my chin and thought.  he's way too happy. he's never this happy and to be honest it's kinda creepy. it's kind of like- matt creepy and it's freaks me out. whatever i shouldn't think too much about it.

Timeskip to 8 o'clock at night

i'm laying in the darkness of my room, the only light there is, is the light from my TV, i checked my phone. it was 8 o'seven and yet i haven't heard from word ever since he left this morning. i'm a little worried that he got snatched up again, and yes i'm still on edge from that incident. i guess you could say PTSD? i don't know, i just wish tord was here already. i mean i know i'm clingy but him not being here is KILLING ME, He's like a teddy bear, i NEED to snuggle him to death. Okay okay i maybe need to chill... 

Tord's POV

I arrive at the house and to be honest i'm shaking. This gift that I bought tom is very special to me and i hope. To him. I approach the door and slowly open it to make sure tom isn't planning to scare me. He loves to do that..., and it annoys me. Unsurprisingly. I step into the house and silently walk towards tom's room, I then peek into his room and see that he's sleeping. I smirk as i get an idea.

I silently walk into the room and slowly get on top of the sleeping tom, I'm on his chest now and i smile as i see him slowly starting to wake up. Tom's eyes open and he gets scared while his face gets red as he sees me sitting on him. He then speaks to me in a shaky and nervous voice. He's nervous, i like it when he's nervous. It's cute. "T-tord! w-what are you doing o-on me?!" my smile widens and i speak, "oh nothing" i then cup his cheek with my hand. It calms him down and it always works.

Tom still looks extremely nervous though. It was normal for him. I saw that he was also sweating a bit. I was now going to do what i planned. I slowly cupped tom's face with both my hands now, i slowly lean in and press my lips up against his. We made out for about the next fifteen minutes and we finally parted for air. I spoke and broke the silence. "Get up i have a surprise for you." I then got off the brit and onto the floor on one knee while tom looked confused. I then pulled out a tiny box and opened it to reveal a small ring. I could see tom's excited face, "tom....will you marry me?"

Tom's POV

I squeal excitedly, which was extremely uncommon for me. But it doesn't matter! Because i just proposed to! I then speak, "Yes tord! A million times yes! I-i love you!" Tord then takes the ring and my hand, he then slips the ring onto my hand. Ohmygodohmygodthisisreallyhappening. 

Tord's POV

My smile is that of extreme excitement, i then pick tom up and place him onto the bed. I then sit on his chest again, i softly kiss his lips. I then lay down right next to him, we both then fall asleep 

He's completely mine now...

He no longer my roommate....

(Note: WOO, I HAD LOTS OF FUN TYPING THIS CHAPTER ESPECIALLY SINCE IT WILL BE THE LAST CHAPTER OF THIS BOOK, BUT HEY DONT BE SAD pls, I'M ALSO GLAD SO MANY OF YOU READ THIS BOOK AND TBH IT WAS WORTH THE WAIT ANYWHO I WILL ALSO CONTINUE THE PAULTRYK  FANFIC BUT GUESS WHAT? IF ANY OF YOU GUYS LIKE THOMAS SANDERS AND SHIP PRINXIETY, I WILL MAKE A PRINXIETY FANFIC BECAUSE WHY NOT YEET  ANYWHO I REALLY HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS FANFIC! TWIG OUT!)