Secrets

Tom's POV
Where is he!? What was he hiding?! What was he keeping from us!? Were all questions going through Tom's head as he tried to figure out why whoever sent the picture would want with tord, was he an enemy of tord? Or was tord involved in something more secretive...., Tom's thoughts were then interrupted by his phone ringing, he looked at who was calling him, it was an unknown number, tom then picked it up and he answered very cautiously.

"Who is this" Tom said in frustration
"We have your comrade" the voice said and then hung up, tom desperately tried to call the number back but all it said was that the number did not exist, tom then heard a noise that sounded like screeching as he looked up and saw three black vans drive off in a convoy, tom then tried to spot the license plates he noticed that they were covered in duct tape and within thirty seconds they were all were all gone, the phone number, the voice, the suspicious black vans and the most important thing to aid in this investigation. The license plates, the one key to tord's location but he couldn't give up, tom knew he had to get tord back as he was tom's everything and the one thing he could think about but he had to look at the only evidence that he had and that was tord's phone which was the only resource he had, so naturally tom started to look through tord phone for signs, his texts had nothing suspicious, tom then moved onto tord's email which had one email from someone and a response from tord, it was sent yesterday about thirty minutes before tord called tom to arrive at the park, it read.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Ultimatum.
11/30/17 7:00 PM
Red leder eller skal vi si Tord Larsson, vi utstede et ultimatum.
Overgi fredelig til.
oss
eller ta konsekvensene.
--------------------------------------------------------------
In response to ultimatum
11/30/17 7:01 PM
Jeg vil overgi seg, men et kommunistisk aldri går ned uten kamp. -red leader
--------------------------------------------------------------
Many thoughts were going through Tom's head and he knew that this investigation would only get more complicated as it progressed.

(Note: that's the end of this chapter! Sorry I took so long peeps I've just been coming out to more friends and family and also because I'm constantly tired and taking naps as well as listening to music and drawing so thank you guys for being patient, twig out.)