Thoughts

(Note: GET READY THIS CHAPTER SHALL HAVE THE SMUT ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)....dear god I'm probably going to regret writing this lmao)

Tord's POV
Tord woke up to see Tom gone and he checked the time it was at least twelve o'clock, he then got up and walked into the hallway only to hear something, it was tom he then peeked in Tom's room just a tiny bit and tom was playing his guitar.

Tom's and tord's POV
Tom then started to sing now that he made sure nobody was nearby or could even hear him so he could sing in peace and not be embarrassed about it.

Don't change your name
Keep it the same
For fear I may lose you again
I know you won't
It's just that I am unorganized
And I want to find you when
Something good happens

Tom then played his guitar a lot harder, as the song he was singing, helped him get happy for once, as he would always be a drunken, depressed mess.

If you come down
We'll go to town
I haven't been there for years
But I'd be fine
Wasting our time
Not doing anything here
Just doing nothing

We'll sit for days
And talk about things
Important to us like whatever
We'll defuse bombs
Walk marathons
And take home whatever together

Whatever together
Whatever together
Whatever together
Whatever together
Whatever together

Tom then put his guitar down, Tom then sits on his bed while closing his eyes and he got startled by tord suddenly clapping and tom blushed embarrassingly.

"T-tord! H-how long have you been there!" Tom
Said stuttering in embarrassment.

"Long enough to hear your sweet singing voice" tord said with a smirk and with his arms crossed.

Tom then covered his face, tord then sat next to Tom "Tom you don't need to feel embarrassed" tord said trying to comfort him, Tom then gave a smile and lied down.

"thanks tord" he said now blushing and tord spoke "your welcome" tord then sat on Tom's lap and kissed Tom, Tom was now helpless against tord as he moaned, "i see you like that" tord said as he took Tom's pants and boxers off, he then pumped Tom's member, Tom couldn't help but moan, tord then took his pants and boxers off as well and sat on Tom's member and started jumping.

"T-tord take it easy!" Tom said moaning a lot more.

Tord then came and not long after tom also came.

"Tord I love you" tom said then tord spoke "I love you too tommy."

They both then lied next to each other and fell asleep.

(Note: well....there it was sorry if it was terrible but hey first smut, and here's the link to the song if you want to know https://youtu.be/ptPXxAds1Jc anywho I have to think about what I just typed and published so see you guys again probably tomorrow)