Feeling good

Tom and tord's POV                                                                                                     I felt tord pin me to the bed as i felt myself starting to sweat as he did. tord then cupped my cheek and he slammed his lips into mine  as i slowly started blushing he then spoke. 

"ah tom you're so cute when your nervous but brace yourself." i was trying to figure out 

tord then kissed my neck and i released a soft moan, tord spoke again in my ear.

 "oh tom so sweet and so weak~" tord grinned as he said this.

I was taken completely by surprise when he said that and i tried to sit up but tord pinned me back down and before i had the chance to say anything he found it. my sweet spot. i let out another moan as i felt his lips touch my neck. tord then took my hoodie off along with my shirt, now there was no way i could resist or fight back against tord's strength.

I then saw tord smirk, i then felt him place his tongue on my nipple and lick around it as my nibble hardened, i loud moan escaped my lips. luckily edd and matt were asleep so they couldn't hear it and honestly I'm glad they didn't as they would've fangirled, hard. tord spoke.

"ah i just love that sound and honestly i want to hear more~" 

tord then moved down to my pants lining and licked the rim of my pants lining over and over again as a tease which effectively made my whole face red and moan even more but tord then stopped abruptly. i was confused at why he stopped and whined.

"W-why'd you stop! d-don't leave me l-like this!" 

I didn't like being teased as he just left me like this and i just wanted tord to keep going but before i could say anything else, he slammed his lips into mine and almost immediately his tongue started exploring my mouth and he didn't leave one area of my mouth unexplored.

Small moans escaped my mouth as he did so. he then pulled away and slowly started to make his way towards my pants and that moment i knew he wasn't going to be gentle after all. i then felt his hands slowly pull my pants down which revealed my member which could be noticed and tord just smirked once more and pulled my boxers down. my member was now fully popped up and tord then placed his hand on my member which made me let out a loud moan that filled the room as he placed my member in his mouth and he started to wrap his mouth around it and bob his head up and down slowly to certainly get more pleasure from toying with me and he succeeded in doing that as i let out more moans, tord then lifted his head up to look at me, he then spoke.

Tord chuckled and smirked "oh tom i like it when you moan but i have to be honest i like how your so submissive it's very.....cute~" 

Tord then took his notable red hoodie off along with the rest of his clothes. tord then put me on my hands and knees and proceeded to insert his member into me. i then moaned once more in a mix of pain and pleasure and tord immediately took notice and thrusted faster and i finally said something through my constant moans. "t-tord...i think...I'm g-going t-" i was then cut off by tord slamming his lips once again into mine as i finally came and tord soon followed after. we both were breathing heavily now as we laid next to each other, tord then cupped my cheek and kissed my forehead as he spoke while smiling.

"Your my Jehovahs witness" we both fell asleep soon after.

(Note: well then this took me about four hours due to me being distracted by watching animated gay short films and also because of texting my boyfriend but i got it done and it's much better then the first smut and i don't regret typing it. lmfao god save my sinful soul and as for the song well i just had to lmfao but like always please tell me if i made any spelling errors! twig out!)