Chapter 14

"I say we go out, and we celebrate!" Soldier stated. Everyone cheered him on.

The team had pulled in an astonishing amount of victories the previous week, only losing once. Everyone celebrated their final win, fist pumping and cheering, when the Administration had announced it.

Now, everyone has the great idea of going out and getting fucked up. Not that Scout was opposed. He gave a quick glance at Sniper, before focusing back on Soldier, who was still blabbing on about something.

It had taken an hour and a lot of arguing, but everyone was packed into a cramped bar in Teufort. It was the perfect Friday night.

Scout walked over to where Sniper was seated, two beers in hand. He placed them on the table and slipped into the booth, next to Sniper.

Sniper must've ordered food earlier when they had all first gotten here. Scout had gotten out on the dance floor, which was really a few random people standing around, slightly tapping their feet to rock music, and had stayed at the bar talking with Demoman.

Scout was already drunk out of his mind. Alcohol had always seemed to hit him fast, even if he'd never admit it. But, the boys kept ordering a round for everyone, and he couldn't say no.

Scout took a long swig of his beer before slamming it down on the table. Her turned to Sniper. "Heeeey, baaaabe," He said, with a loopy smile.

Sniper rolled his eyes. He wasn't showing it, but he was upset Scout had ditched him and only came back intoxicated. "He ignored the hurt though, and put on a smile for his boyfriend. "Hey," He said.

"Sniper," He said, breathily, leaning towards him, "I'm sorry I left you," He slurred.

Sniper just looked at him. "It's okay," He said, leaning away, scooting away until he hit the wall.

Scout persisted, leaning over him. "Sniiiipeeeeeer," He moaned. He tried to feel Sniper up, but his coordination was all off, and ended up just awkwardly rubbing his leg.

Sniper blushed, "Scout, were in  public," Sniper hissed.

"Psssh? So what? It's dark over here," Scout replied with a lopsided grin. Scout pressed his lips up to Sniper. Sniper tasted the alcohol on his breath and pulled away. "Sniiiiipeeeeer," Scout whined.

"No," Sniper said, firmly. Scout tasted gross.

Scout made puppy dog eyes. Sniper just looked at him blankly. "But, Snipes, babe, i'm fiiiiine. I-I like totally wanna bang your brains out right now," Scout said.

Sniper snorted. "I'm not gonna shag you when your drunk," He declared.

Scout crossed his arms. "Uugh fiiiiinee," Scout groaned.

"It's late, we should be heading home," Sniper said.

"Mkay," Scout said.

They got up, Scout leaning on Sniper, and went to Scouts car. Sniper helped Scout into the passenger seat and took his keys so he could drive home.

The drive home was quiet. Scout was bobbing his head up and down, trying to stay awake. It was only then that Sniper realized it was 2am.

Sniper pulled into the base. He parked the car and shut off the engine. Scout tried getting out himself, only to fall on the hood of the car. Sniper walked over, helped him up, and escorted him into the base. He opened the door to Scouts bedroom, toppling in with the weight of Scout pressing into him.

He helped Scout wobble over to the bed before he dramatically dropped onto it. Scout groaned about his head, and Sniper silently left the room.

He walked briskly to the medbay, where Medic had stayed, rather than going out. Sniper knocked on the door, before walking in, just incase.