Ask GerIta

Caio I'm Italy and I am the admin of this ask! This ask has me and Germany only..... So if you want other parings added you can just ask! And I will be ha-
Germany: Italian I zought I told you not to do zis!
Italy: but I wanted to!
Germany: and vhy am I doing zis?
Italy: because you can be~... And you agreed last night.
Germany: I vas drunk last night.
Italy: To bad~ you promised~
Germany: *sigh* fine.
Italy: anyways we will awnser any question you ask us! But please keep it pg-13 for viewer reasons.
Germany: leave I have zis alright?
Italy: ok! *leaves*
Germany: if jou ask zomezing dirty ve vill awnser it but ve vill be censoring ze content because I don't vant Italian to get his mind blown into pieces again.
Italy: THAT NEVER HAPPENED! *said through door*
Germany: *turns head to the door* I ZOUGHT I TOLD JOU TO LEAVE ITALIAN!
Italy: sorry! *walks away from door*
Germany: he doesn't understand sarcasm or exaggerations... *sigh placing a hand on his head* anyvays ask us and ve vill reply.
Italy: *nocks on door*
Germany: jou can come in now.
Italy: so yah! Comment! Caio! *leves again but pulling Germany with him*
Germany: VAIT VHAT?!? ITALIAN LET ME GO!!
Italy: I need you to fix this! *gestures to lower reagion*
Germany: really now? Ze camera is still rolling!
Italy: I don't care! To the room!!! *runs away with germany*
Germany: sighs at being pulled away by Italy* CAMERA STOP ROLLING!

*signal stops*
Voice: sorry this show has been put on hold please message and they will reply. Thank you. *screen turns black*