Can you react again?(dont worry there will be a second part)

Italy: wakes up and check computer* ve! Doitsu!

Germany: *grubles in sleep* Ja?

Italy: we have a question?

Germany: really Italy this late?

Italy: sorry!

Germany: fine fine what is it?

-------------------

so basically the question is: Italy an Germany what do you both do during the summer time and did either of you go to school an can you react to Funny cats compilation [ most see] Funny cat videos ever part 1

moona puppy: HAVE A FABULOUS DAY OR NIGHT OR WHENEVER YOUR READING an Germany an Italy I luv you both

-----------------

Italy: *types in the video in youtube* *doesnt work* AWWW! It's not working!

Germany: we will do it tomorrow.

Italy: *looks at question again* oh that's easy! Um... We do a lot of things! Go fishing, go to the beach, walk around Italy. It's absolutely fabulous in summer! Even the sun sets.... That's where Germany and I spent our first anniversary! To be exact.. We stayed in Venice!.... Um..., oh we eat ice-cream, go to water parks, sometimes a bar, we go to parties hosted by America, we hang with other countries even Russia.... Sometimes...., we go on dates, we go to clubs, and many more things I can't remember...

Germany: *looks at question* Ja... Sadly we do... Apparently all of us countries graduated 8th grade a d are heading to high school.

Italy; I HATE SCHOOL!

Germany: history is funny because we get to see the past according to you humans.

Italy: we are humans too! You make it should like we are aliens!

Germany: sorry... I mean other perspective.

Italy: *huffs* that's still not nice...

Germany: sorry!

Italy; I try to stay focused but I always drift off and start drawing..... I take notes then draw... But I try my best!

Germany: straight A+ student...

Italy: *pouts* lucky smart person!

Germany: *looks at the clock* Italy we need to go to bed.

Italy: why?

Germany: meetings..

Italy: DARN THEM!

Germany: and that is our cue to go.. Good night people.

Italy: oh and Bella... Grazie! We love you too!