Escaped Spirit

Jim group up to be a thief, bully gangster.  He only picked on those small and weaker than him.  He had about five deaths under his belt.  That he got away with of course.   Jennifer just didn't want anything to do with him.   

Luke knock serial times.  But his uncle didn't seem to come to the door.   He glanced back at his mother who was waiting for him in the car.  "Mom, he not answering the door!" he yelled  Then he realized that the door was opened.   "Never mind, he left the door opened for us," said Luke as he pushed the door and went inside.   "Uncle Jim." he cried out a couple of times while he looked around on the first floor.   He kept calling his Uncle's name as he headed up the steps to the second floor.  Then he heard some music coming out of the back bedroom.   "Uncle Jim, the mother wanted me to give you this," said Luke as he pushes the door open and finds his Uncle down on his bedroom floor.  "Holy shit!  Mom! Mom!" he screamed as he ran back downstairs and out the front door still screaming, "Mom! Mom!"  as he ran straight to her wagon.

Jennifer saw when he was running towards her, she quickly stepped out of the wagon.  "What's wrong?" she asked as she ran towards him.  "Mom, your brother is.." he said  "He's what?" she asked as she ran towards the house.  "Wait, mom! No! Mom, he's dead!" he yelled at her.  She turned.  "Really? My brother is gone?" she replied as she sat down on the curve quietly.  "Mom, we need to call the police.  Please don't go in there.  Is really not a pretty picture, one that I believe I'll never forget." said Luke   Jennifer hug her son, " Poor baby, you're only nine.  Sorry, it had to be you to find him." she said as she took out the phone and called the police.

"Mom, who will do this to him?" Luke asked as he sat on the cover next to her.  "Don't know.  You must understand, your Uncle was an evil person.  When you misbehave in life, the world kicks you back soon or later." he explained.

The police arrived, "This looks like someone really hated this man. He's been shot over ten times.  They wanted him dead." said Officer Micheal    "Let me go ask his sister.  She might know if he had any enemies." said Officer Garcia.  

"Mrs. Jennifer, did you brother have any enemies?" the officer asked.  "That's funny, he had many enemies." she replied  "Well you and your son can go home.  We let you know when you can come back after we have taken the body." explained Officer Garcia   "Here's my number, I'll be waiting for your phone call." she replied as she and Luke got up off the carve and headed towards the wagon.   "Luke, are you alright?" she asked for she saw her son kind of dazed.

"I'm fine.  Are you all right? He was your brother?" Luke asked concerned.   "I'm fine, he was evil, I knew soon or later this kind of thing would happen and it did.  Let's go home, get something to eat and wait until further notice," she said as he drove home.