Escape Spirit

Meanwhile, Jennifer was calling up her boyfriend Robert."Ring, Ring"  "Hey baby, what's up." answered Robert   "I really need to talk to you.  Can you come over?" she asked  "Right this minute?" he asked  "Well, yes if you don't mind." she replied  "Well I was busy, but the tone of your voice is kind of worrying me, so it must be important.  Give me half an hour, to get there." said Robert  "Thanks, I'll see you then." he replied as he hung up the line and headed out of the shopping mall and went to the parking lot to retrieve his car.  "Jennifer sound worry.  I hope everything alright." he thought as he jumped into his car and headed to her house.

"Well, he must be far away, he'll be here in half an hour," Jennifer said as she hung up the line.  "Here I printed out the list of witnesses.  What do you plan to do with this?" she asked  "I need to make sure that Jacket doesn't hurt them.  I must place this on his chest.  Somehow it's some kind of transporter." he explained  "What are you saying, he's able to kill?" she asked  "Don't know, but knowing him I'm sure he'll find a way to do just that." he spoke as he wrote what he said on the paper.  For some reason, Jennifer wasn't able to hear him at all.

Robert was driving on the highway when further up the road was closed.  There was a three-car accident further up the road.  "Shit I'll be here for a while.  Let me call Jenn." Robert muttered as he picked up his cell, just to realized that he had no reception.  "Shit, why now.  Hopefully, she'll call me.  Meanwhile, all I can do is sit here and wait for the traffic to start moving." he whispered to himself.  

Then an hour went by Jim grabbed the notebook, and proceeded to write.  "Where is he?" he asked  "Don't know my something happens.  I'm not calling him if he's driving he won't pick it up anyway." she explained  "Well, I'll return in an hour or two, I must go see the first person on this list, Tracey.  I hope she hasn't got to her yet.  I'll return within an hour or two.  If your boyfriend arrives while I'm gone.  Explained it to him, and don't worry I will return." said Jim as he grabbed the small notebook and the pen inside of his pocket.  The two items just disappeared in front of Jennifer.  "Hey, you could have to ask for that.' she said  "Really?  I'll bring back." he said as he flew out of the open window.  

"So, Jim make sure you come back.  I don't need my boyfriend to think I'm going crazy," she explained  Then she waited for something to start writing, but nothing happens.  "Ass hole, left me here talking to myself like a nut.  I'll give Robert twenty more minutes, then I'm calling him." she thought as she sat down to watch a little bit of television.  While Robert waited for the traffic to start moving.

Jim was heading towards Tracey's house.  Which was about ten minutes away?