Escape Spirit

Jacket arrived at the library.  "Well I'm here," he said as he walked towards the door.   He went to grab the handle, and when he gripped the handle, his hand went right through.  He continued to try serial times, without success.  "What the hell kind of bull shit is this?  How will I do anything if, wait, let me try something," he muttered as he punched the glass door and his hand went right through the glass?   "Shit yes, " he muttered as he went through the glass and enter the library.

He walked around looking for the yellow pages.  He found the information section and there lay three large phone books.   Somehow he forgets what happened earlier, he proceeded to try to open the book, "Tracey Law, she must be first.  She had a big smile on her face when they pulled the level.  Let's see, " he said as tried to open the book to the L section.  Again his hand went right through the book.  "Fuck no!  This the most stupid thing I've seen.  What the fuck, can't do anything if I can grab anything." he said as he walked through the glass door back outside.

"Shit, what the fuck should I do now?" he thought as he reached the corner of a bus stop and sat down on the bench.  While he sat there he began to think of a way to accomplish his goal.  "Now when I was alive, I'd seen plenty of movies, now I know there must be a way to possess the living body.  Shit, but how?" he muttered as he sat there.     Suddenly he felt a heavy weight on him.  "What the fuck! Bitch get off of me!" he screamed as a tried to push her off of him, which concluded in him falling on his face in between her feet.   Then bus arrived and the three hundred pound lady got up off the bench, stepped on Jackets head, knocking the wind out of him.   She entered the bus, and within minutes the bus along with the lady was gone.  Jacket laid on the ground, for a while.  After a couple of seconds, "Bitch, you lucky I couldn't grab you and chock the shit out of him!" he screamed as he began to stand up.  "Shit, I must figure out a way." he thought as he went and sat in front of the library.  Hours and hours went by and the sun began to rise.

People started appearing at the bus stop to go to work.   Jacket sat there a watch thinking and confused.  The library opened its doors and Jacket made sure he moved out of the way.  He didn't enjoy being stepped on.    "Wait, maybe if I run into the body?" he thought as he stood up and began to run fast, and the first person that was walking towards him, he proceeded to run through the body full speed.   But this didn't seem to work, over and over again he ran, picked up speed and then ran through a different body, but the only thing he accomplished was running through their body and appearing on the other side.   

"Fuck, Fuck! I will find a way!' he screamed as he ran, not realizing that he was getting very angry and his spirit body began to disappear and turned a red light.   The Jacket felt the change and quickly ran into a twenty-year-old girl, but this time, he did succeed and into her body he went, traping her soul inside her own body.    Lora didn't understand what was happening to her.  All she knew was that she has lost control of her body.  She was aware of what was happening around her, but she couldn't talk, nor decide what to do.  Her body to her seems to have control of itself.

"Oh, shit ya!  I did it!" he yelled with excitement.   He quickly entered the library, not realizing that somehow he did make a mistake.   "Excuse me, are you going to be long with that book?" he asked an older lady that was looking through the yellow pages.    The old lady glances up thinking that a man was talking to her, "Look, Sir, oh, sorry about that, but girl you talk just like a man.  What the hell happened to your voice?' she whispered.    "I believe is none of your fucken business. Are you going to be long?" he asked again in a whispered.    "Well young girl with a fuck up man voice, I just got here, and I won't be done anytime soon." she replied    "Well do you really need all the books.  You have all four, I just want to see one." he explained    "What the fuck, it's none of your business if I need them or not." she replied as she turns her attention back to the books.

The jacket took a deep breath, as his girly face turned red with anger.  "I'm going to kill this bitch!" he thought as he gave her a fake smile.  "Well, I'll sit here, until you're done," he said as he sat down in front of her and stared dead in her face.   The old lady kept trying to ignore him and look up what she wanted, but this girl with the voice of a man is really pissing her off.   "Here, get the hell away from me, " she whispered as she pushed the book to him.

Jacket quickly picked up the book and went to a different table where he took his time and looked up Tracey Law"s name.   He came across three Tracey Law, "Shit, they are three bitches with the same name. What now?' he thought.   He quickly looked around making sure no one was looking and ripped out the page, folded it and placed it in his tight jeans.   He noticed he had a cell phone in the back pocket.   He took it out and the first trash can he saw he threw it in, then continued on his way.

He looked over the three addresses.  "1919 north 5th street.  This is the close to where am now, I sure it's only three blocks down the road," he muttered as he walked out of the library and headed towards the first Tracey Law's house.

As he walked away he remembers the old lady, "Shit I almost forgot." he muttered as he walked back and sat at the bus stop, waiting for the old lady to walk out of the library.

Escaped SpiritOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara