Escaped Spirit

Meanwhile two blocks away from Jennifer, in a small old Victorian cemetery,  a ball of fire surface from within one of the old graves.    "Woh, that was a hot ride," said Jacket as he stepped out of the black crater that forms on the cemetery's grounds.    "Shit is good to be back.   Let's find a street sign, I need to know where I am, need to visit a couple of ass holes before that dumb ass devil comes for me," he said to himself as he walked out of the cemetery and walked down the street to read the street sign.

"7th Street?  Who do I know that lives near there?" he thought as he began thinking.  Having a flashback to all the jurors.  Remembering each and every juror's name.   "Shit!  This isn't going to work this way.  Don't have any idea where those pussies as jurors each live.  Wait but I know the names, shit yes all I need is the yellow pages.

Jacket continue to walk down the street.  Strolling like some kind of gangster.  It was twelve midnight, the streets where empty.   Until he reaches Pike Street.   There was about four clubs corner to corner and lots of young college students were just parting.     As he walked down towards one of the clubs.  "Oh, yes, Spanish, White, Black, Chinese, so many, my eyes can't control themselves.  Wow, I guess I can start all over again," he muttered as he spotted a woman walking down towards her car getting ready to leave.    "He slowly approaches her, "Excuse me, beautiful lady, can you help me out," he said as he gets closer to her car.   The white doll face looking women quickly closed her car's window, when she spotted him coming her way.

"What do you want?" she screamed through the glass.   "I'm new in town.  My last name is Ruffles, I'm looking for my sister, Rose Ruffles.  Is their anyway you can find me the yellow pages." he asked with a smile that looked more perverted then friendly.     She then ajar the window, "Yes, I know where you can find this book.  Walk two blocks down the road, and you find the library.  There's a bench in front of the place.  Sit down and wait until morning, when it opens." she said in a mean and nasty tone.    "Can you drop me off?" he asked softly.   "Fuck no you look like a pervert.  Step the fuck away from my car!" she said as she reverses and takes off, running over his foot.   "You fucken bitch, I'll find you.   I know your tag number.  Bitch!" he screamed as he hopped on one foot while massaging the other.

"Dumb ass bitch!   Fuck this shit, I made enough babies out there.  I want those who enough watching my death.  Shit, I'm one bad motherfucker, but I surely will feel bad if I saw something like that.   They had smiles as dough they were going to enjoy my death.  I will make sure they die with that smile on there face. One by one I will hunt them down and then, of course, I must say hello to my partner in crime." he muttered as he started to walk down the road.