14

"We literally walked in on them during a make-out session yesterday," he started, before throwing his hands in the air at the look they all gave him. "Callie was wearing Sara's shirt?? Sara was wearing Callie's shirt??"

"OH!"

"MY!"

"GOD!"

_________

Sara pressed against her lips, pushing her backwards as she lifted her so she was sitting on her desk, her hands roaming over Callie the second she was seated in front of her. Callie's legs found their way to wrap themselves around Sara's waist, their lips still attached to each other like it was a vital life support. One hand rested at the base of Sara's neck, while her other was weaving itself into her blonde hair as both of them found themselves moaning into the kiss. Callie's hands slid down from her back to her waist, pulling her in even tighter to her. She wrapped her body around Sara's, the urge for contact between the two being insane again.

They paused for a moment, regaining their breaths. Callie looked up at Sara, surprised to see that a wide grin was spread across her face as she studied the other assassin. She could feel the same smile spread across hers, and by the look on Sara's face, she knew this wasn't the end of their make-out session.

Sara trailed her hands down Callie's side, grabbing the hem of her shirt and pulling it straight off the girl in one swoop. Callie chuckled, doing the same to Sara as she brought their lips back together.

A grin broke out across Sara's face as she pressed her lips more aggressively to Callie's, whose legs were still tightly wrapped around her waist. She lifted her up, a fiery passion being ignited between the two, as she moved backwards and flung the raven-haired assassin down on her bed. She shoved Callie back as they both lay back, their lips still pressed against each other as she moaned again.
_____

"Oh, what's the Trouble Alert say?" Ray asked Sara after their conversation since her and Callie had gone for their 'talk'. The team still had not told Sara and Callie they all had seen their secret make-out session and were hoping that either of the girls would tell them first.

"Look, I told you, don't call it that." Sara muttered before turning to look at what Ray had actually found out.

"The timequake's epicenter is Liberty, Colorado, 1874. Hah! Back to the Wild West!" Ray cheered, causing Callie and Sara to roll their eyes. Amaya and Nate seemed much more interested in the topic than the other three in the room.

"You guys were in the Old West?" Nate asked, thinking about how much like the movies it would be.

"Yeah, town made me a Sheriff," Ray said, not a hint of modesty present in his voice as he gloated about his status.

"All right, well, I will go tell Jax and Stein. Who wants to tell Rory?" Sara asked, with Callie, Ray and Nate all answering at the same time.

"NOT IT!" They shouted, dashing off and leaving Amaya behind in the library.

"What? Okay. I'll do it."

_______

Callie turned away from the laptop she was scrunched over when she heard the soft footsteps of Sara entering her bedroom. She smirked, turning around and leaning backwards against the deck as she looked the girl up and down.

Sara rolled her eyes, sticking her hip out slightly as she threw the western styled hat onto her head. She grinned at Callie, tilting her head slightly as she showed off the cowboy attire that she was adorning.

"Oaft, you look haaaaawt in that," Callie cheekily joked, dragging out her vowels on purpose to wind up Sara.

Sara rolled her eyes, moving forward and placing her hands on the girls hips. She smirked at her, leaning in and placing their lips softly together. It was a sweet kiss, pulling back and resting their foreheads on each other.