25

A blast sent Callie and her father flying into the air, but it also provided Thawne with the time he needed to snatch Rip Hunter away from the doors of the ship as it took off. Callie caught sight of the blonde assassin that her father had told her about, and as the girl kept her eyes trained on where Rip had been,  Callie knew that she would do anything to tear the girl apart. Sara Lance was going to pay for the death of her brother, and Callie sure as hell wasn't going to make her death quick.

//.//

"Uh... hello? Hello? Is anybody there?" The confused Rip called out, unsure on where he was. He could feel that he was restrained to a cold chair, and since he couldn't see anything he also presumed that he was sitting in complete darkness. He sucked in a breath as there was the noise of electricity crackling around him.

"Hey, man!" He breathed in shock as Thawne sped into the room to stand beside him, the lights flickering on in the process and illuminating the room in a blue dim. He nervously stared at the man as he glowered back at the forgotten time-travelling man.

"Welcome, Captain Hunter," Thawne said slowly, testing the name on his tongue as he began to circle Rip.

"You know I was bluffing, right? I am not actually Rip Hunter. My name is Phil. I am a full-time film student and part-time recreational drug user. Seriously regretting the latter!" The man blabbered out, shaking his head as he realised exactly what he was telling this obviously supernatural man.

"Oh, I know exactly who you are. I know that you're one of the protectors of the Spear of Destiny, and I know that you know where the other pieces are hidden," Thawne told the man, shaking a finger as he got closer to Rip. The man in question squirmed frantically and uncomfortably as he tried to convince the man that he really didn't know anything about anything.

"I-I don't know anything. I-I-I-I swear. I am not Rip Hunter! I am... nobody. I... I can't believe this is happening to me. You're gonna torture me, aren't you?" He trailed off, the sudden realisation as to why there were tools on a tray beside him now settling into his mind. He could only imagine the things the man would do to him.

"Oh, I'm not gonna torture you, Mr. Hunter."

"No?"

"No. They are," he said, motioning to where Damien and Malcolm appeared from the shadows, sick grins on their faces. "And if that doesn't make you break, she certainly will,"Thawne continued, pointing to the girl dressed head to toe in black with the knife in her hands. Callie smirked at the man, walking forward slowly as she ran the blade around her fingers while sliding on the balls of her feet.

"NOOOOOOOOO!"

___

"My name is Damien Darhk. In 2016, I was murdered by the Falcon, otherwise known as Camilla Merlyn. But I was removed from the timeline 31 years before my death by a speedster from the future named Eobard Thawne. Together, with Malcolm Merlyn, a former head of the League of Assassins, and his brainwashed daughter, the four of us are going to locate the Spear of Destiny; a mystical object which can rewrite reality itself. With the Spear in our possession, we will change our past and our future. And the world as you know it."

__

"Dude, how did a girl like you end up in bed with these lunatics?"

Callie rolled her eyes as the thick accent tried to talk to her from the opposite side of the room. While the man didn't know he was Rip Hunter, she certainly did. He was one of the exact reasons that Sara Lance thought she was invincible, and it was taking every ounce of her strength to not snap his neck with every breath he took. The fact that he was still trying to talk to her after being tortured by Malcolm and Damien was almost stupidly brave, but she took it as an obvious sign of desperation.