21

//.//

"Go, before you get stranded here!" He joked, pushing her lightly away. Callie and Barry both laughed, with the girl breaking into a short jog as she headed towards the waverider.

"Bye Barry, Bye Ollie!" She yelled, smiling behind her. The boys watched her meet Sara at the cargo bay, sharing a quick kiss before the ship closed itself up and started to take off.

"She's so much like her brother, he was a good man - died to save the ones he loved. I'm just worried that'll be what kills her too." Oliver told Barry, a hint of fear in his chest as he thought about how Callie would always be the first to sacrifice herself.

"She'll be okay, she always has been."

//.//

"Well, good job everyone!" Ray exclaimed as they stood in the bridge of the ship, grins on their faces.

Callie gave a high-five to Nate before she winced slightly at the small pain her shoulder. Sara noticed first, reaching out and placing a soft hand on her forearm to check if she was okay. The team all shared glances as they spotted the gesture, still unsure if the two assassins had learned that they knew about their relationship.

It wasn't like they had tried to hide it very well when the world was almost ending, they had shared a kiss in front of everyone when they presumed no-one was watching them.

"There might be some slight discomfort as the wound fully heals," Gideon spoke over the ship's system as Sara lightly rubbed at the point her knife had stabbed into the girl's shoulder. "I can speed up the process in the MedBay."

Sara and Callie excused themselves as they headed to speed up the healing of the shoulder wound. Gideon had merely stopped the wound from hurting previously so that Callie was able to fight the aliens - even though she hadn't even been allowed in the end.

As soon as the doors shut behind the girls, the team all turned to each other.

"I think we should tell them," Amaya spoke first, initiating the conversation that they had all been thinking of.

"I don't think we'll need to," Jax replied, knowing that they must of known by now.
___

"You know, I'm pretty sure the team knows about us," Callie said to Sara as the girl checked over the small scar that had been left by Gideon healing her stab wound. The blonde laughed lightly before smiling down at the raven.

"I bet Gideon knows," she joked, not expecting the AI to actually response to her joke.

"Yes Captain, the team has known about your and Miss Merlyn's activities since the truth about Darhk's death was revealed." The voice informed them, causing their eyes both to grow wide. They had presumed the team had only figured out due to Ray and Kara constantly spilling more information than planned while back in the present.

"Well then," Sara muttered, a small scoff spreading off her lips as she thought about how the team had acted a little strange with her since then. "Guess when we say we're busy we won't need to find excuses now," she trailed off, a flirtatious smirk growing across her face as she pressed her body against Callie's.

The Merlyn rolled her eyes, placing a hand on Sara's ribcage to stop her from moving any closer between them as she knew she wouldn't be able to control herself if they shortened the distance between them even by another millimetre.