23

"Camilla, oh little Camilla," Darhk laughed, moving closer to the girl who was strapped to the wooden plank in the dimly lit room.

Callie blinked, her eyes trying to adjust to the dim light that filled the room she was contained in.

"I think you'll want to be awake for this."

//.//

She didn't care for the conversation that Damien Darhk and Eobard Thawne were having in the corner of the dark room. The restraints that were around her wrists weren't bothering her anymore. She wasn't really sure if anything else could bother her as much as the video her father was playing for her.

Callie had felt betrayed multiple times in her life; when her brother died, when she found out Oliver was the green arrow and had tried to kill her father, or when Barry had admitted that he was the reason she had died. But this, this was nothing compared to that. Her veins had turned to ice, the blood leaving her face as she watched the video with a flurry of emotions.

"You never really loved her though, did you?"

Her father had asked the blonde the question. Callie thought she knew the answer, they had told each other it many times over the past week in confidence. She thought she knew the girl well enough to know when she was telling the truth.

"I never loved her!"

Sara had replied, shouting at the man. There was nothing but truth in her eyes. She wasn't lying.

The video replayed again, and again, and again, until all she could feel was the internal anger flooding her body. She had put all her trust into the woman for years, and she had played her so easily. She was frozen in her place.

"Oh Camilla, we warned you of becoming friends with the legends," Damien told her, waiting for her sharp witted response. The room stayed quiet, causing even Eobard to turn around and look at the assassin.

Malcolm, Damien and Eobard all stepped back, analysing the way she was ramming her eyes shut and clenching her fists as she thought about the video. There was a slight shiver to her movements and both Malcolm and Damien recognised it immediatley.

"Lazarus pit bloodlust," Damien mused, having seen it displayed previously when they had fought each other before. Malcolm sighed, running a hand over his face as he studied his eldest daughter. He didn't want to have to manipulate the girl like this, but it was the only way he would be able to keep the legends from being the reason he would lose his last part of his twins.

Callie scrunched her face up as she tried to repress the deep lustful feelings to harm and kill. She knew Sara must not of meant what she said. They were too strong for her to just say that, right? She was beginning to question everything now.

It didn't matter how she remembered things anyway. Because as she tried to figure out what she knew, Damien Darhk was advancing towards her with a contraption that was going to really show her what she did and didn't know about Sara and the rest of the legends.

______

"Sara, don't beat yourself up."

"We lost the spear. We've lost the amulet, and I think I'm going to lose Callie," she informed Jax.

"Callie will be back soon, she just needs to see her family."

"She's not got a lot of it left," Sara agreed.

Jax shook his head, pointing out the major factor in his words that she had missed.

"No, she'll be back. We are her family too."

_______

When Oliver had told Callie that there was another vigilante roaming the streets of Starling City, she hadn't known what to expect.

Oliver had told her he had discovered their identity, but he wasn't keen on telling her over the phone. Callie had just brushed it off, knowing that this vigilante was probably someone she had never heard of.

So she found herself leaving her apartment to go meet with Oliver, Felicity and Diggle so they could reveal the identify of the white haired vigilante that had been apparently focusing on Laurel Lance.

A sudden punch to her cheek sent the girl scrambling backwards across the concrete walkway. It was dark out, but she could just make out the shape of a large man with a gun. The balaclava on his head managed to somehow hide all of his features, but Callie wasn't afraid. She was a trained assassin after all.

She cracked her knuckles, preparing to jump to her feet when she heard a strangely familiar swishing noise come from behind the man. Metal smacked into the back of his head, sending him to the ground in a heap as Callie looked at the figure who had saved her. It was the vigilante Oliver kept talking about - but she didn't even need to figure out their identity. She knew.

The blonde helped her to her feet as Callie found a grin spreading across her face. "Didn't think I'd catch you around here," she informed the blonde, referencing how she hadn't been released from the league to her knowledge.

"You never told them I was alive, why?" The blonde cut straight to business as she studied the girl from behind her mask. Callie rolled her eyes, reaching a hand up and ripping the piece of fabric away from her face.

"Sara Lance, you know I'll do whatever you ask me to."

_______

"I'm with you, no matter what," she rasped, their eyes piercing into each other. Although she was sitting on the counter top, Callie was the same height as Sara standing due to the difference in their heights usually.

The air around them seemed to change slightly, and Callie found her eyes flickering to Sara's lips due to their close contact. Sara noticed, and there was no hesitation in either girl's movements as they met halfway, their lips feriousicly slamming into each other.

Callie used her legs to pull Sara closer, wrapping them around the girl as Sara's hands fell on her neck and waist. The raven-haired girl ran her hands through Sara's hair, her body aching to be closer to the blonde assassin.

_______

"Camilla?"

Her eyes creaked open, feeling heavy as her throat ached for hydration. She sat up gingerly, allowing her eyesight to adjust to the bright lights in the room. She looked around, her fingers stroking the blanket that had been placed over her legs on the bed she had been laying in.

"Dad?" She questioned, seeing her father standing in front of her with two men she didn't recognise.

"Callie, it's me," he breathed, pulling her into a hug. She had no idea what was happening but she felt comfort in him.

"Dad, what's going on? Who are these people?" She continued, her eyes narrowed as she studied her father.

"Tommy's killer has came for us, Callie. I thought I had almost lost you," Merlyn told her, brushing the dark hair away from his face. "This is Damien and Eobard, they're going to help us get revenge."

Callie paused, unable to even figure out who had killed her brother. Sending her confusion, Damien reached out and passed her a photograph of a group of people.

There was nothing familiar about them. They stood in a line, smirking and laughing when the photo had been taken. An old man, holding a younger man's arm was the first thing she noticed. Two men about her age standing at the side obviously play-fighting as another girl with a funky necklace rolled her eyes at them. A bald, angry looking man stood to the side, clutching a cold beer in his hands as he looked at the final person in the photo.

"That's who was the last face your brother saw, the one who took the final blow," Eobard told her, pointing to the last person.

"Who is she?" Callie asked, a sudden bloodlust inside of her being awakened at the thought of his girl killing her brother in cold blood.

"That's Sara Lance."