Boy Meets Girl

JK, where are you?- RM

Jungkook received a text notification as he was heading towards the dance studio. He was running late to practice for their world tour that was starting in few months.

Hyung, I'm here. I'm heading to the studio right now. -Jungkook

As Jungkook was placing his cellphone in his jacket, he noticed an attractive nervous girl, dressed casually in a plain loose fitting white v-neck t-shirt, blue skinny jeans, and white casual shoes, rock back and forth in front of the office. He watched her tuck her long dark brownish straight hair behind her ears and untuck it and then tuck her hair behind her ears again.

He became curious to who she was and why she was here. Was she a new discovered rookie? A new stylist? He knew it was rude to stare at a complete stranger, but he couldn't keep his eyes off her. There was something about her that caught his eyes as he watched her from a distance.

***
With her head hanging heavily down, Oh Haeyoung leaned against the wall outside the office that belonged to the CEO of Big Hit Entertainment. She could hear her adoptive brother, Kwon Jae Hoon, pleading her case behind the closed door, "PD Hyung, I know there was a huge scandal with where she worked previously, but I can promise you that if you give her a chance, my sister will be a very hard-working person and won't cause you any problems."

Five years ago, Haeyoung was fired from her job as a stylist at DipDot Entertainment because of a dating scandal with Park Myung-Ki. He is also the lead singer from a rookie group called StarBoyz who was rising in fame and he was a childhood friend at the time.

Distracting her from her thoughts, she heard a voice call out, "Yah! Jungkook-ah! Are you coming?"

Haeyoung lifted her head up to look in the direction of where the voice came from. She waa startled when her eyes met a set of big round eyes that was staring at her attentively. She recognized the person staring at her as the maknae of BTS. The way he stared at her made her feel self-conscious of the way she was dressed so plainly. She nervously pulled at her bottom hem of her t-shirt as she awkwardly bowed to acknowledge his presence.

Jungkook politely bowed back towards her and then turned towards to the voice who kept calling out to him. He quickly waved towards his blonde hair teammate who beamed with a smile from ear to ear and eyes squinting towards him, "Jimin hyung, I'm coming."

Haeyoung watched as Jimin jumped up and put his arm around Jungkook's neck to bring him down in a headlock, "Who were you looking at with googly eyes?"

"Ah, hyung! Stop!" Jungkook exclaimed feeling embarrassed as he turned to look towards the girl and realized that she was still watching them. He could feel his face turn red as he punched Jimin in the stomach.

Haeyoung continued to watch them head down the hall laughing and joking around. Then suddenly, the door opened and Jae Hoon motioned for Haeyoung to step in. She quickly looked away as she nervously walked into the office, keeping her eyes to the floor. She politely bowed with her hands on her stomach, "Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Oh Haeyoung."

PD Bang nodded his head as he looked her up and down, "Yes, I know who you are. I've seen you in the news regarding a scandal."

Haeyoung slightly grimaced and took a deep breath. She looked up at PD Bang and met his eyes, "I know what happened in the past wasn't the greatest, but I promise you that I have reflected deeply to what I did wrong. I will work hard in any kind of job you are willing to give me."

He sat at his desk with a serious expression as he was trying to put together his thoughts and finally what seemed like forever, "I will give you a job but under a few conditions."