Completely Fallen

Over the next few weeks the BTS members were away busy with their overly booked schedule. Jungkook made effort to frequently text Haeyoung with every free minute he had.

Jungkook was sitting in the corner of their dressing room trying to send an aeygo snapchat photo to Haeyoung. All of sudden Taehyung stole his phone out of his hand. Jungkook tried to grab the phone out of Taehyung's hand but he lifted it up to steal a  look at his screen.

"What is this? The person who you've been texting is Noona?" Taehyung teased as he chuckled loudly.

Jimin who was across the room turned around and ran over curious. He was jumping up and down excitedly. He motioned for Taehyung to toss him the phone. Taehyung tossed the cell phone, but Jungkook jumped up and intercepted it.

"Oh come on. I want to see," Jimin said as he pouted.

"There's nothing to see," Jungkook said as he placed his phone in pocket.

"It's okay. I'll just have to show Noona that you're an international play boy," Jimin said as he came over and playfully pushed Jungkook backward unto the couch.

Jungkook grabbed one of the couch pillows and threw it at Jimin. He ducked and it hit Yoongi who was napping on the other couch. Jungkook shockingly watched as Yoongi sat up and glared at them.

"Yah, we already know you like Haeyoung Noona. Who smiles like a fool at a cellphone like you have for the past few weeks. Now could let me sleep in peace?" Yoongi said with a smirk.

Jungkook grabbed the other pillow and tossed it at Yoongi's head. Then he quickly took off down the hall as Yoongi tried to run after him. After a few seconds, Yoongi gave up as Jungkook laughed at him from the other end of the hall.

All of sudden he received a text message notification. He pulls out his phone to look at it.

If you treat all the fans the same way, don't they ever get jealous? -Haeyoung

Jungkook looked at the photos she sent him. Each photo was taken from last night's fan meeting and from the angle of how these photos were taken, they were only possible if one of the members would have taken them.

Why? Are you jealous? -Jungkook

Maybe? Hehe. :-P Just kidding! I'm not a fan, remember?-Haeyoung

Ouch, that hurt. So what are you doing right now? -Jungkook

I just got back from the orphanage with Doojoon Oppa. So I gotta go. I promised him I'd make him some kimchi pancake. See you when you get back later tonight. -Haeyoung

Wait? Sunbaenim is over? -Jungkook

Jungkook waited for a couple of minutes and no reply. All afternoon during their fan meeting, he checked his phone during his free minutes and still no reply.

Haeyoung was spoiled by Jungkook's daily good morning messages of wishing her a good day to his good night messages of wishing her sweet dreams. She seemed to have started missing Jungkook's presence and this frightened her.

"BTS members are lucky to have you around," Doojoon suddenly said interrupting Haeyoung's thoughts.

Haeyoung turned towards Doojoon from the kitchen and watched him decorate the Christmas tree in the members' apartment. She smiled sweetly at him and said, "Ah, it's really nothing. I am sure that you understand as well since you live away from home, too. It's hard to not be able to spend the holidays with your family and friends. So, I figured I could at least do this much to make them feel more like at home."

"Seriously, they are lucky to have you," he said as he held up the golden star for the top of the tree. He motioned for her to hurry over, "I'll let you do the honor of putting it up."

Haeyoung quickly plated the kimchi pancakes and ran over excitedly. She grabbed the star out his hands and climbed up the step ladder.

Doojoon watched her climb up the step ladder to place the star up on the top of the Christmas tree. Haeyoung looked down at him and flashed her biggest smile towards Doojoon.

As she was coming down backwards, her left foot missed the third to last step. Doojoon quickly dashed over and caught her in his arms before she landed on the floor. She blinked up towards him in shock and heaved a big sigh of relief.

Doojoon slowly lifted her up to help her stand up on her two feet. He swept her hair out of her face and looked her over, "Are you okay?"

"Yes, Oppa. Thank you for catching my fall. That would have sucked if I got hurt," Haeyoung answered as she straightens herself up.

When Haeyoung lifted her head up, she almost bumped into Doojoon's head. She looked at him surprised as he moved his head back a little bit. Their faces were still close enough to each other to feel their hot breaths against their cheeks.

Doojoon gazed into her tender eyes and then reached out to cup her face with his hands. His heart thumped loudly as he started to lean for a kiss.

Haeyoung started to panic when she saw him start to lean in for a kiss. She began to have this strange feeling like this kiss would ruin the friendship they currently have.

Haeyoung knew that she had to do something quick. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes, "Ah-choo!"

Really? That's the best you can do?

Feeling embarrassed, Haeyoung excused herself and ran to the bathroom. In the bathroom, she took a deep breath of relief.
She splashed water on her face and dried it.

Haeyoung looked at herself in the mirror and wondered why the feelings of Doojoon leaning in for a kiss differed from when Jungkook leans in. Jungkook always made her heart skip a beat and she always felt butterflies in her stomach. She quickly fixed her hair and went back out to the living room.

Doojoon was putting away the Christmas decors that they didn't use back into the boxes. The two of them work quietly putting things away and when they were done, Doojoon said good night and left quietly.

As she headed back inside to her apartment, she received a text message notification.

Noona, we're heading to the dance studio for a late practice. We bought some delicious food, want to meet us there? -Jin

Yes, I will see you there! :-) -Haeyoung

Once Haeyoung arrived to the studio, she was happily whistling down the quiet hall. As she was coming around the corner, she spotted Jungkook down the opposite side of the hall.

Haeyoung grinned widely and she was just about to shout his name when an unfamiliar younger woman came around the corner. She quickly ran to cling unto Jungkook's arm with huge smile and stared at him with warm loving eyes. He smiled warmly towards her and led her down to the dance studio chatting away.

Haeyoung felt her heart sunk as she slowly made her way down the hall. Her stomach were tied in knots and felt nervous to see him with that other woman. Haeyoung was about to turn around to leave but Jin came out from the practice room and spotted her.

He excitedly waved at her as he shouted, "NOONA! YOU'VE MADE IT!"

Haeyoung weakly smiled at him and waved back. The two of them walked into the practice room and the members all greeted her and gave her hugs.

Jungkook was across the room with the other younger woman that she saw him with earlier. He avoided her eye contact and didn't acknowledge her. Haeyoung couldn't help but feel crushed as she finally began to realize her feelings as she stared at him longingly...

I've completely fallen for you...