Familiarity of Running

At this last fan meeting, Big Hit Entertainment promoted a contest for one of the lucky fans to hang out with BTS for the afternoon. Since Jungkook was considered as Kim Ha Na's favorite, the members chose him to show her around.

Ha Na was supposed to leave before Haeyoung got here but when she found out they were going to have dance practice, she asked if she could stay and watch. Since BTS always thankful towards their fans, they couldn't say no to her so they said she could stay.

"NOONA! YOU'VE MADE IT!" Jin exclaimed excitedly as he waved at Haeyoung.

Jungkook nervously turned towards the door and when she walked in the door with Jin, his eyes briefly met Haeyoung's eyes. But he quickly looked away before Ha Na would catch on to his feelings for Haeyoung.

Ha Na looked over in the direction where Jin was hollaring at, "Who is she?"

"That's Haeyoung. She cleans our apartment and cooks for us when we are home," Jungkook said as he stole glances at her.

"So what is she doing here?" Ha Na asked suspiciously, wondering if Haeyoung had a romantic relationship with one of the members.

"Well we have grown to have gotten to know her really well. She's like family now. You can say... like an older sister?" Jungkook explains carefully.

"I want to go say hi to her," Ha Na said and headed towards Haeyoung as Jungkook uneasily followed her.

Ha Na, who seemed like a really vibrant person, enthusiastically hugged Haeyoung, "Annyeonghaseyo, Unnie! I heard you've been taking care of our BTS members."

Haeyoung looked uncomfortably towards Jungkook and he looked away not knowing how to react or what to say to her. Haeyoung laughed awkwardly and mumbled kindly, "Mmm, yeah you can say that."

"I want to thank you for doing that and please continue to do so," Ha Na said cheerfully.

"Um, yeah, you're welcomed," Haeyoung said awkwardly and starts to back away from them, "Anyways, I'll catch you guys in a few minutes. I'm going to set up the other room so you guys can eat."

"You're so sweet, Unnie," Ha Na said as she stepped towards Haeyoung.

Haeyoung took another step back as she half laughed and half sighed, looking uncomfortable. She turned around and quickly left the room.

Jungkook wanted to check and make sure she was okay, so, he turned to Ha Na as he picked up a couple of bags from the ground, "Ha Na, why don't you stay here with Jimin Hyung and I'm going to quick help carry these to the other room."

Ha Na perked up happily, "Oppa, I can help too."

"Oh no, I can't let my precious fan do something like that," Jungkook said as he smiled sweetly and winked at her.

Jungkook motioned for Jimin to come get her. Jimin came and acted cute and asked her to stay with him because he was jealous that only Jungkook was getting all the attention. She finally reluctantly agreed to stay with Jimin.

When Jungkook walked into the other room, Haeyoung had her back towards him. He placed the bags on the ground as he quietly walked towards her and gave her a back hug. Haeyoung trembled at the touch of his embrace.

Haeyoung stood still not moving as Jungkook lightly kissed the side of her cheeks as she tried to calm her heart. He softly whispered in her ear, "I am so happy to see you tonight."

Haeyoung tried to pull away but Jungkook wouldn't let her go. She struggled to gently break free and then heaved a deep sigh as she softly said, "You shouldn't do this. Someone might see us."