Will it ever be okay?

As Haeyoung leaned forward to touch up the make-up on Jungkook's face, his sensual gaze pierced through her every movement. The way he watched her made her heart pound rapidly and the butterflies in her stomach flutter crazily. She did her best to be oblivious of his gaze, but when her eyes met his, she found herself wanting to give in to him.

Finally Haeyoung couldn't handle the way he looked at her. So, when she leaned forward to brush lip balm on his lips, she whispered in his ears, "If you don't stop staring at me, your eyes are going to burn a hole in my head."

Jungkook let out a quiet laughter. He teasingly winked at her and signal hearts at her with his fingers. Jin smirked as he was watching them from the mirror as he sat next to Jungkook, "Jungkook-ah, you do know that I'm Noona's worldwide handsome man, right?"

Jin winked, kissed his fingers and blew kisses at Haeyoung. She giggled and bashfully winked back at him. All of sudden Hoseok who was watching all three of them from across the room, threw his arms above his head in a shape of a heart, playfully winked at her and shouted out loud, "No, Noona is my hope and I'm her hope!"

Jin, Hoseok, and Haeyoung laughed as Jungkook sulked. Jungkook continued to sit in the chair with a pouted expression as Haeyoung finished up with his make-up.

As Jin and Hoseok turned to leave the dressing room, Haeyoung turned around to put the make-up and brushes away, "Okay, Jungkook, I'm all done with you."

All of sudden, Haeyoung felt Jungkook grab her arm and twirled her around to face him. He placed his arms around her waist and pulled her in closer to him. She gulped as her nervous eyes met his fiery eyes.

Jungkook leaned his head forward closer to hers. Both of their hearts started to beat crazily wild. Both of their breaths started to feel unsteady as they gazed deeply into each other's eyes.

"Jungkook-ahhhhhhh....."

Jimin had suddenly opened the door to the dressing room and awkwardly turned to walk away, "Oh...... I need to learn to quit walking in like this..."

Jungkook let go of his hold and with a charming smile, he winked at Haeyoung, "C'mon. Don't you need to be backstage with us to do touch ups?"

Unfamiliar with these sudden feelings of wanting to be close to each other, the two of them awkwardly avoided each other during the BTS comeback stage. Haeyoung touched up everyone's make-up and hair except for Jungkook, while he had a different stylist touch up for him.

After BTS had successfully ended their stage, Jungkook looked around for Haeyoung. He saw her smile proudly as she stood close to the exit door going out to the hallway towards their dressing room. She was giving Rap Monster, Hoseok, and Jin high-fives as they walked passed her.

As Jungkook started to walk towards her direction, he had a sudden urge to run over and throw his arms around her to pull her into an embrace to see if those feelings he felt in the dressing room were truly there.

When their eyes met, Haeyoung looked at Jungkook with uncertainty as she was debated if she should stay or walk away. She was completely aware of how he made her heart tremble with desire. He had awaken feelings that she did not want to surface to the top.

Suddenly Haeyoung whirled around to walk away but she bumped into someone and fell to the ground. Jungkook quickly moved towards her to make sure she was okay. Haeyoung looked up as she rubbed her forehead to only see her worst nightmare unfolding again before her.

Others began to crowd around her and the person she bumped into. Myung-ki was staring down at her with disbelief. Haeyoung could feel the blood in face drain and her whole body turned cold. She sat frozen on the ground, unable to move.

Myung-Ki arrogantly sneered and rolled his eyes at her, "What are you doing here? Obsessed enough to be stalking me now?"

Tears started to form at the brink of Haeyoung's eyes. Haeyoung slowly shook her head unable to move or say a word to him. Myung-ki crouched down and angrily glared at her, "Why are you pretending like you're the victim here? Is that how you turned Taehyung against me?"

Haeyoung could see the hatred in his eyes as they seared into hers. She could feel the pain and anguish in her heart as she realized that the Oppa who she chased around as a child, the Oppa who she grew up with, the Oppa who once loved her and was kind to her, was no longer there. He suddenly became an unfamiliar stranger to her.

She slowly turned her body away from Myung-Ki so he wouldn't see the tears that have started to roll down her cheeks. As Myung-Ki continue to angrily demand answers from Haeyoung, Jungkook finally reached her.

Jungkook suddenly bent down on one knee in front of Haeyoung and reached out to her with his hand. She lifted up her face with hesitation to see who had extended their hand out to her. Her eyes met Jungkook's comforting eyes as he smiled tenderly with an ensuring nod, "Noona, come on, let's get you out of here."

After a few minutes, Haeyoung finally placed her hand into his and he helped her get up on her feet. Jungkook gently wiped the tears away from her cheeks and gave her a heartfelt smile to comfort her. He intertwined his fingers with hers as he took her hand. He started to escort her away from Myung-Ki, but Myung-Ki stepped in front and stopped him.

"Hyung, could you please step aside?" Jungkook asked polietly.

Myung-Ki laughed hysterically, "Has she brainwashed you too?"

Jungkook tilted his head to one side and politely smiled at him. Jungkook stepped confidently towards Myung-Ki while still holding onto Haeyoung's hand with her standing behind his back, "Hyung, while I'm being rational and asking you kindly, could you please step aside?"

Myung-Ki stepped up closer to Jungkook and hissed through his teeth, "And what if I don't, what are you going to do about it?"

Jungkook let go of her hand and tightened his hands into fists as if he was ready to throw a punch. Haeyoung's heart tightened up in fear as she did not want Jungkook to get in trouble over this. She reached out to Jungkook and touched his arm. He glanced back towards her and she pleaded with her eyes for them to walk away.

All of sudden, Taehyung, Jimin, and Yoongi rushed in as they broke through the crowd. All three of them stepped in between Jungkook and Myung-Ki. Taehyung was facing towards Myung-Ki while Yoongi and Jimin stood facing toward Jungkook.

Yoongi placed his hands on Jungkook's shoulders and calmly spoke to him, "Jungkook-ah, calm down. It's not worth it, man."

After a few minutes, Haeyoung finally saw the tensed looked in Jungkook's eyes soften and released his fists. Yoongi put his arm around Jungkook's shoulder and led him out. Jimin smiled reassuringly at her and place his hand on her back to lead her out towards the hallway, "C'mon, Noona, let's get out of here."

As they left the backstage, Haeyoung could hear Taehyung talking to Myung-Ki, "Hyung, from now on, please, I'm asking you as a younger brother, just leave Noona alone. She has nothing to do with you now. Just let it go."