Opportunities

Haeyoung opened the door to her apartment and standing in front of her was Jae Hoon. Though Haeyoung has been keeping in touch with her brother, this was the first time over a year that her brother was able to stop by and see her because of BTS' busy schedule.

As Jae Hoon stepped aside, Doojoon revealed himself from behind. Haeyoung quickly shot her brother a "You weren't suppose to tell anyone where I'm at" look. He shrugged nonchalantly and walked inside.

Doojoon heaved a sigh of relief and gave her a hug, "Don't be mad at your brother. I saw the text that you sent to your brother so I forced him to take me with him."

Haeyoung stopped contact with Doojoon since she left. She didn't want to get involve with any celebrity after the last incident. But with Doojoon showing up and looking relieved, she felt apologetic for making him worried, "I'm sorry for not contacting you."

"Don't worry about it. I'm just glad you're okay," Doojoon said with a warm smile.

As they sat down to eat dinner, Jae Hoon talked away about work. All of sudden he gave her a serious look, "YAH! You've never told me but how and when did you and Jungkook ever start dating without me knowing?"

Haeyoung saw Doojoon glanced over curiously as well and she grimaced at the question. Jae Hoon continued to stare at her as he waited for an answer, "Well?"

Haeyoung shrugged her shoulders and used her fork to play around with her food, "I don't know, Oppa. It just kind of happened unexpectedly. Besides we only dated for a month."

"Anyways, PD Bang was pretty bummed when you left. Apparently he was impressed with your stylist work. He's been bothering me for your number. So if he calls, please go see him," her brother said.

"Yes, Oppa," she said with a nod.

As he continued to rambled on about work, she was waiting for him to talk about the BTS members. But disappointly he didn't and she didn't want to make obvious that she missed Jungkook by asking him.

Before Jae Hoon left, he turned around to give her another hug and softly spoke in her ears, "Your happiness is important to me. Even if it means being with the kid. Don't deprive yourself from that happiness. Your deserve happiness for all that you sacrafice."

"Yes, Oppa. Thank you and I love you," she said hugging her brother tightly.

"Love you too, kid," he said as he ruffled her hair.

After he left, Haeyoung turned back to Doojoon who was still washing the dishes. As she watched him from behind, she knew it was time they had a talk and sort out their feelings. She went to stand next to him by the sink to help him rinse the dishes, "I'm sorry that you had to find out my feelings for someone else that way."

"Don't sweat it! I already figured it out a long time ago already," he said with an awkward chuckle.

"Really? When?" she said surprised.

"The night I tried to kiss you when we were hanging up Christmas decors in their apartment," Doojoon said softly, "You were really bad at faking that sneeze."

Haeyoung's flushed with embarrassment as Doojoon started laughing heartedly while thinking about that night. She sprayed water at him jokingly. Then the rest of the night, they went back to enjoying each other's freindly presence.

***
Jungkook has been putting his focus on writing and producing music for their new album. It was his only way to stay distracted from his thoughts of Haeyoung. Ha Na has been hanging around since the day Haeyoung left. She had hinted a few times to him of her feelings but he wasn't ready to get involved in another relationship.