Don't Want To Be Without You

Last night, Jae Hoon had told them he heard that the sunrise off the lake was beautiful and Jungkook knew right away that there was only one person that he wanted to see the sunrise with. So after he brewed some fresh hot coffee and poured it into a thermo, he quietly opened the door to their bedroom and turned on the lamp that stood on the night stand next to the bed.

There he found lying so peacefully was the person who completed him. He gently sat next to her on the bed and carefully brushed her hair away from her breath-taking face. He slowly leaned over to softly kiss her forehead.

She murmured cutely and scrunched up her nose without waking up. He tenderly stroke her cheek with the back of his fingers and softly whispered in her ears trying to wake her up, "My beautiful Haebae..."

Haeyoung murmured cutely again turning her face towards Jungkook but still did not wake up. So to be more subtle, he cupped her face in his hands and gently pressed his lips on her warm lips. To his surprise, she automatically wrapped her arms around his neck and started to kiss him as he could feel her soft lips parting and then felt her sweet tongue commingled along with his.

When Jungkook slowly pulled away from her, he gazed down and she still had her eyes closed as she let out a soft sexy sigh and smiled seductively at him in her sleep. Instead of waking up, she turned her back towards him and softly whispered, "Ugh, I don't ever want to wake up from this dream."

"But you're not dreaming," Jungkook said with a slight smirk.

Haeyoung suddenly turned to the sound of Jungkook's voice with her eyes wide opened. He smiled innocently and winked at her. She quickly threw the blanket over her head and muttered feeling embarrassed, "Oh gosh, please let this be a dream. Please, please tell me this is all just a dream."

"Oh... Well I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but it's not a dream, my sweet Haebae," he teased.

"Stop it. Could you just kill me already?" She groaned cutely from under the blanket.

Jungkook slowly tugged the blanket off from over her face. Haeyoung covered her face with her hands refusing to look at m
Him. He leaned over and laid soft kisses on her hands, "Get up."

"Why are you doing this to me? What do you want?" She whined as her heart felt flustered by him being sweet towards her.

"I want to see the sunrise with you," Jungkook flat out stated innocently.

She peeked between her fingers at him with uncertainty. He nodded to let her know he was being real. He stood up from the bed and extended his hands out to her. She looked at him with curiosity.

Jungkook motioned for her to take his hands again, "Bbal-li-wa... I don't want the guys to wake up and follow us. I want to share this moment with you only before the day gets hectic."

Finally, Haeyoung placed her hands into his and he gently pulled her up. She tiredly stumbled into his arms. He placed his arms around her waist to steady her up straight. He pulled her in closer so hebcould feel the warmth of her body. He could feel his heart skip a beat as he realized how perfect her body molded into his. She looked up self-consciously with her beautiful eyes and apologized as she pulled away.

Startled by the sudden attention, Haeyoung quickly stepped back from his hold and turned away to go put on her hooded sweatshirt. She heaved a soft sigh of confusion as she went to put on her shoes to head out to the lake.

When they arrived, they sat next to lake waiting for the sunrise. Suddenly there was a slight breeze and it started to feel chilly. Haeyoung pulled her knees up and placed her head on them while holding her legs.

Jungkook turned to her and put a blanket around the two of them as he pulled her closer to him, "Are you cold?"

"Yeah, just a little," she replied quietly.

He placed his arms around her shoulder and rubbed her arm with his hands to try and create heat. Then he moved hands down and took her hands into his. He gently caressed her hands and lightly kissed them.

Haeyoung could feel her face flush as she could feel a wave of mixed emotions run through her body. She could hear her heart thump louder and louder with every kiss he placed on her hand. She gently pulled her hands away from him. She cleared her throat and in a tiny soft voice, she asked, "What are you doing?"

"I want us to be together again," he said taking her hand into his.

Haeyoung shook her hear profusely, "We can't."

"Tell me why not?" He asked sternly.

"Because..." her voice trailed off as she thought about how Ha Na threaten her again a few days ago.

"Because Ha Na threaten you?" He finished her sentence as if he read her mind.

Haeyoung felt her stomach do a somersault from her secret being discovered. She slowly turned towards him, "How did you know?"

"I overheard the conversation you guys had in the hallway a few days ago," he said.

"Oh," she said, turning away from him as she looked out into the lake.

Jungkook turned her body to face him as he lifted her chin up looked deeply into her eye, "I totally understand why you thought leaving was the best the decision to protect me, yourself, and the members. I am pretty sure at that time you were probably worried that I would have deserted you the same way Myung-ki hyung did. "

"I'm sorry that I couldn't tell you," Haeyoung said sadly.

He shook his head, "No, don't apologize because I'm sorry you had to go through all that by yourself. Let us both continue together?"

"Yes," she said as she nodded her head in agreement.

Haeyoung melted in his sweet gaze as she was unable to look away. Her heart was beating fast as he smiled affectionately towards her and leaned in to softly kiss her. The light touch of his lips sent undeniable warm sensation through her allowing to believe every word that was spoken.

After watching the beautiful sunrise, Jungkook and Haeyoung returned to the cabin hand in hand. When they entered the cabin, no one was up yet. Jungkook went to lie down on the couch and yawned tiredly. He noticed that Haeyoung was yawning as well, so he motioned for Haeyoung to join him the couch. She was hesitant at first but the more they stared deeply into each other's eyes, she followed what her heart wanted.

She slowly made her way over to Jungkook and he pulled her down to lay next to him on the couch. With their eyes still burning into each other's souls, Jungkook leaned in for a deep passionate kiss as they tangled together on the couch.

When they pulled away from the kiss, both hearts were beating fast as one. He lightly kissed her on the forehead and grazed his nose with hers. He made her heart melt even more when whispered into her ears, "I've missed you so much."

"I've missed you, too," Haeyoung said and snuggled closer into him burying her head into his chest, while taking in his scent. She wrapped her arms around his waist holding to him tightly as if she was afraid he was going disappear. He held her tightly against him knowing he never wants to be without her again.

A few minutes later, they fell into a deep sleep as Haeyoung laid her head on his chest and Jungkook held her tightly in his arms with his chin on top of her head.

Soon after they fell asleep, one by one each of the members and Jae Hoon quietly crept towards Jungkook and Haeyoung. They were all joyful to know that their getaway weekend plan worked as they watched the couple sleep peacefully on the couch. Then the members and Jae Hoon carefully moved around in the kitchen as quietly as they could so that way they don't disturb the two lovebirds' sleep.

After a while, Jimin was worried that they might be cold, so he went and gently placed a blanket over the two of them carefully not to wake them up. He continues to smile at the thought of how they all watched for so long how miserable the two of them were without one another. Jimin sighed happily as he couldn't help but see how perfect they were for each other.

Love is undeniable when two hearts were meant to be together from the start.