Epilogue

After their returned from the weekend trip, it was crunch time to get their comeback stage ready. The BTS members were busy preparing a great stage for their A.R.M.Y. who has waited patiently for their return. Not only were they busy for their comeback stage, they were also preparing for a concert tour in the next coming months as well.  During the preparations, Haeyoung and Jungkook only saw each other during passing time.

The day of their comeback stage, Haeyoung was busy running around making sure everything was set ready for them. As Jungkook watched her, he was worried she would fall over because he could see the exhaustion on her face even though she acted tough in front of everyone.

Jungkook decided to be the last person to get ready so he could be alone with her while everyone left for the stage. While he watched her fix his tie for him, he started chuckling at the thought that this is how it would feel having a wife fix his tie.

She stopped and looked at him with a confused look, "Yah, what's so funny?"

He shrugged my shoulder nonchalantly and smiled cheekily as he stuck his tongue out at her, "Oh nothing."

Haeyoung poked Jungkook on the sides and he couldn't stop but laughed harder as she whined, "Come on, tell me."

He slowly drew her into his embrace and softly kissed her forehead, her eyes, her nose, her cheeks, and finally lightly kissed her lips. He gently said to her, "You work too hard sometimes. I just wanted you to relax."

She hugged him tightly around his waist as she buried her head in his chest and let out a soft sigh of relief, "I don't think I work as hard as you, but thank you. Let's be each other's energy recharging system."

Jungkook kissed her forehead and said, "That's a great idea. I would really like that. Just come find me and hug me when you need to recharge your energy."

Haeyoung hugged him tighter and she softly murmured, "You too. Come find me when you're in need of a recharge."

All of sudden, someone opened the door to their dressing room and they heard a familiar voice. Jungkook felt Haeyoung tense up in his arms. They both turned towards the door.

"Have you seen Tae..." Myung-ki amusingly smirked at the two of them, "Wow, Haeyoung, really?"

Jungkook was about to open his mouth to say something to him, but Haeyoung suddenly stepped out of his arms and snapped at him leaving Jungkook shocked, "Shut it, Myung-Ki. Whatever you're thinking, whatever you're going to say, don't say it because I don't care for your opinion about what I do with my life. You are no longer a part of my life to have any right to say anything to me. So why don't you just turn around and leave?"

Myung-Ki looked at her speechless and turned around to leave. After he left, Haeyoung let out a sigh of relief and looked up at Jungkook with a smile of victory. Jungkook stared open-mouthed at the confident woman standing in front of him and realized how attractive it made her looked as she stood up for herself. 

"Wow, you just turned me on with your feistiness," Jungkook said as he brought her into his arms and kissed her aggressively. She squirmed and moaned in delight as he moved his lips down on her neck.

Then they heard the door opened again and laughed as they heard Jimin's voice, "Oh my gosh, not again. My poor eyes. My poor, poor eyes. Next time please do us a favor and lock the door."

***
BTS had just finished their last oversea tour concert. When they all got home, Jungkook and Haeyoung went up to their usual place on the rooftop. The two of them sat on the bench while Haeyoung snuggled next to Jungkook's side as they over looked the city lights. He held her tightly in his arms and laid a kiss on the top of her head. 

Haeyoung breathed a sigh of relief, "I can't believe it's been a year already."

Jungkook gave her playful squeeze and replied, "Well time flies when you're having fun."

"It definitely was the best decision I made in my life. What girl wouldn't want to spend all her time with her favorite idol group," she said with satisfaction.

Jungkook pulled her away and looked at her face with full of surprise. He touched her forehead as if he was checking for a fever. It was as if he couldn't believe what he was hearing, "Wait. What? Did you just say favorite?"

She delightful giggled at his amusement to her response, "Yes, I said favorite."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, what happened to Highlight being your one and only favorite?"

She shot him a mischievous smile and shrugged, "Sometimes a heart can change, can't it?"

"Yes, you're right. Sometimes a heart can change, but I can promise you something that my heart wouldn't ever change," he said nodding his head as he laid sweet kisses on her lips..

"Mmmm and what's that?" She asked curiously.

Jungkook pulled something out of his pocket and dangled it front of her. She looked carefully and noticed that it was the bracelet he had given her two years ago for her birthday. As he put the bracelet back on her wrist, he smile sweetly and spoke, "Haebae, I love you. My heart will never change my love for you."

She smiled from ear to ear and kissed him, "I love you, too."