0.3

^That's Gensis
Lonzo Ball Jr .
As of right now I'm in my room listening to music and looking for something to wear to this party tonight , Jada and My dad said we can go so I'm about to get fucked up .

"Jr G and Caden said there spending the night ." Leo says.

"I already knew this nigga ." I say still scrolling on my phone .

"Oh and your the designated driver for tonight cause ima be fucked up ." I tell him .

"Kind of figured ." He says and I nod and he walks out my room closing the door .

As I was on Instagram scrolling , I see this fine ass girl post a picture .

IBBEY.ONCE

Liked By GMoney_ , Lee

Liked By GMoney_ , Lee.Yoo , And 12,675 Others.

IBBEY.ONCE ||I'm not mean I just don't like a lot of people 😕❣

View all 34 Comments .

Ay.Shia.Lovee Yesss bestie 🔥

Lee.Yoo 🤤🤤

As I view that I decide to like the picture shorty a baddy no doubt , I wonder what school she go to though , So I decide to call Leo .

"Hello ." He answers .

"Come here real quick ." I say and hang up and he walks in my room .

"Aye quick question who's this beyoncé girl ?" I ask him .

"That's Branden and Jp's Older sister ." He tells me .

"She go to LAHS ?" I ask him .

"Now she does her first day was Friday , you should see her she's a senior ." He tells me .

"She's 17 ?" I ask him and he nods .

"She going to the party ?" I ask him .

"Yeah cause there mom doesn't trust Jp and Branden ." He tells me .

"Oh hell yeah that's all me thanks little bro ." I say and he leaves my room , Shorty bad as fuck and I don't eat Choclate but I definitely wanna piece of that kit Kat bar .

As of right now , Gensis and Caden are over here , While me and Leo get ready for the party .

"Bro I'm finna get some head ." Gensis says and I start laughing .