0.4

^Thats Caden
Jada Ball
I wake up to the sound of peace which is unusual because I have all boys , there's never any fucking peace , So there must be something up .

"Jr!" I scream and walk in his room and see all the boys laying on the floor holding there heads .

"Mom stop yelling I have a headache ." He says and I smile and sit on his bed .

"So how was the party guys ?" I smile at them knowing there about to lie , See what the boys fail to realize is that , they added me on Snapchat and i can view there stories so there's not much I don't know about last night and i hope jr broke his hand so he learns his lesson from that fight .

"I got into a fight ." Jr groans .

"Aww no way . " I gasp .

"My hand hurts like hell ." He says as I grab his hand .

"You might've broken it ." I tell him .

"Please don't tell dad ." He says and I smirk , for him to be such a bad ass he's real life scared of Zo .

"Oh Lonzo ." I smile getting up and skipping downstairs to find my husband , When Lonzo finds out this information , Leo and Jr are definitely gonna get there was whooped and Gensis and Caden are dead as far as I know Gelo does not play .

"What's up baby ?" He asks me .

"Your son got into a fight and possibly broke his hand ." I tell him .

"What ! JR , LEO , GET Y'ALL ASSES DOWN HERE NOW !" Zo screams and I sit on the counter and watch the boys walk downstairs .

"Yes sir ?" They say .

"So what's this I hear about you getting in a fight and possibly breaking your hand ?" He asks .

"Man dad this bum nigga was talking out his neck and hit me I was using self defense ." Jr tells Zo.

"Jr your hand could be broken , Which means no fucking basketball this year , man y'all go get y'alls asses in the car we dropping off y'alls cousins and going to the hospital ." Zo says and they run upstairs to go get Gensis and Caden .

"Baby calm down please he's a teenager he's gonna do stupid stuff . " I tell him .

"No Jada stop , Cause your always babying him that's why he is how he is , This is a scholarship he can lose over what ?" He asks me .

"I don't know ." I tell him .

"Its probably nothing , but you need to stop babying them or jaden is gonna turn out the same way ." He says.

"Its not my fault you had Jr live with Denise you know damn well it's not my fault so don't blame me for you and Denise's mistakes okay I've done everything I've needed to do as a wife and step mother Zo , Maybe if you make the bitch give her child attention he wouldn't act the way he does and you know that , Jr acts that way because you and Denise Did not discipline him when he was younger , So therefore don't come at me side ways saying I'm babying him that's the reason he acts like that when it's not , He acts like that because you didn't know how to keep your dick to yourself and Denise is an unfit mother so don't fucking start with me Lonzo . " I say hopping off the counter and stomping up the stairs .

"Baby ." I hear him call .

"Fuck you Lonzo leave me alone ." I say slamming our bedroom door and locking it , he got me fucked up .

Lonzo Ball
As I drop of Gensis and Caden and talk to Lupe and gelo , me and the boys head to the doctor .

"Dad mom said bring pizza home she's not coming ." Leo says and I shake my head , She's being petty .

"Don't get married ." I tell them and they laugh .

"Why I thought marriage was full of love and bliss ." Jr laughs .

"Yeah it is but sometimes it's not ." I laugh .

"Oh you in the dog house dang dad ." Leo says and I shake my head these kids something else .

As we finally get home from the hospital , I find out jr's hand isn't broken and that Leo isn't a virgin , But I kind of figured that , So it's not a shocker , Just hope he doesn't make the same mistakes as his brother .

"Baby we home ." I say as we come in from the garage and I see her in the kitchen cleaning .

"Hey baby ." I say trynna kiss her but she moves her head out the way .

"You mad at me ?" I ask her .

"Just know you'll be sleeping on the couch , and enjoy jacking off for the next month ." She smiles taking away the pizza box that was in my head and walks upstairs , I know she ain't got me on pussy probation .

||Thoughts ? Comment

5 votes and 5 comments .

Zoe ||