0.7

Lonzo Ball
Me being in the NBA is not always easy , Missing basketball games and tournaments for my kids isn't fun , Leaving my Wife at home with our 3 boys isn't easy neither but she knows that I'm out making money for our family .

I wake up to her laying on my chest , She's such a big baby , I leave today for our Philly game and I'll be gone until Sunday .

"Baby get up . " I tell her .

"No ." She pouts .

"Come on baby girl get up . " I tell her .

"No don't leave me ." She pouts and I laugh .

"Baby get up ." I laugh and she huffs and gets off of me .

"You a big baby ." I tell her .

"I wouldn't be if I got some dick ." She smirks and I do the same and pick her up and kiss her .

"Daddy don't tease me ." She moans softly in my ear as I rub her through her panties .

"Say you want it ." I tell her pushing her panties to the side and sliding my finger inside of her .

"Oh geez I want it , Like bad ." She moans and i smirk and continue to finger her .

"Lonzo I'm about to - Cum ?" I ask her and she nods her head .

"Hold it ." I tell her and slide into her .

"OH FUCK ." She moans loudly and I cover her mouth .

"You gonna miss daddy huh ?" I whisper in her ear and she nods her head .

"Yes daddy , Baby go deeper ." She moans clawing at my back and i push deeper inside of her .

"Fuck Jada your tight baby ." I moan pounding into her .

"Fuck Zo im about to Cum ." She moans .

"Cum ." I tell her and she does and I release my load inside of her .

"Be prepared in 9 months ." I say kissing her head and walking to the bathroom and getting  dress to head to the meet up spot .

Jada Ball
As of right now I'm getting ready to take Zo to the Lakers meet up spot , What he doesn't know though is that I've been pregnant for about a month now due to the simple fact that we had sex about a month ago , I don't wanna tell him yet because I want him to focus on making it to the play offs , I'll tell him when I feel like I need to .

"Baby you ready to go ?" I ask him and he nods .

As I let the boys know we're leaving I walk out to Zo's G wagon and we head to his destination .

As me and So were talking about the kids I get a text .

Kelly💀
I got a game tonight you coming ?

Jada😍
You got two court side tickets?

Kelly💀
Sure do , So you coming ?