1.2

Lonzo Ball
Today is jada's baby shower and honestly , I don't know why I'm nervous , I already know my baby girl finna birth another ball boy and when she do we taking over so look out .

"Zo have you seen my mascara ?" She asks me .

"No I haven't but give me kiss ." I tell her and she looks up at me and kisses me .

"Love you . " I tell her .

"Love you more ." She smiles and continues getting dress .

"Dad Can my girlfriend come to the baby shower ?" Jr asks me , I'm honestly proud of my son cause he's been focused on one girl lately and this is a sign of maturity .

"Yeah it's about time we meet her ." I tell him and he nods and walks back to his room .

"Zo!"I hear Jada yell from the bathroom .

"What baby ?" I ask her .

"Can you go downstairs and get my lip  gloss out of your truck ?" She smiles at me and I snatch my keys from her and walk downstairs to my g wagon and get her got damn make up bag .

"Thank you my baby , Now get out ." She smiles and i leave the room , This women here is something else .

Jada Ball
As of right now I'm doing my eyebrows when I feel the baby kick me hard as hell .

"Ouch ." I groan and continue to do my make up .

(A/N: Jada's outfit

(A/N: Jada's outfit .)

As of right now the boys are getting ready , So we can head to my baby shower , I'm praying to Jesus Christ that Tina got canes there cause y'all know your girl loves her chicken strips and Texas toast .

As we get to Zo's parents house it was already packed with people there , So Zo gets out and opens the door for me .

"Thank you baby . " I smile and he grabs my hand and I grab jaden's hand and we walk to the back yard and we see all our family and friends .

"Hey daddy ." I smile and hug my dad .

"Hey baby girl ." He says kissing my head .

"Grandpa Sean . " Jaden says and hugs my dad .

"Hey J ." He smiles and picks him up .

"Tina thank you for another beautiful baby shower I love it ." I smile at her .

"I'm glad you do ." She tells me and I smile at her , I love Tina .

Lonzo Ball
Right Now we playing basketball it's me , gelo , melo , Kyle , and Jordan against Jr , Leo , Genisis , Caden , and Jaden , And I mean you already know who winning .

As I was guarding Jr , He goin try and use my own moves against me .

"Gimme that shit ." I trash talk and get the ball and pass it to Kuz and he dunks on Leo .

"Y'all don't want this we warned y'all . " I tell them handing Jr the ball .

"Everyone we are about to reveal the gender ." My mom announces .

"You Lucky y'all grandma saved y'all . " I say and we walk to Jada .

"Alright Zo , Since Ball is life for the both of you , You will be dunking the ball in the goal ." My mom tells me and Jada smiles eating her canes , I swear she eat canes like everyday .

"Kuz you goin get me with the assist or what bro ?" I ask Kuz .

"Fashoo bro , Baby hold this for me ." He says handing Kayla his drink .

"Alright 1...2...3" Tina says and Kyle passes me the ball .

Jada Ball
As Kyle passes Zo the assist and dunks it , Pink Comes out , OMFG !

"Omg !" Everyone cheers and hugs me .

"Congratulations ." Kayla says hugging me tightly .

"Bitch your having the first girl ." Aaliyah smiles and i do the same but I start to feel a pain in my stomach .

"Jada are you okay ?" Lupe asks me and I see Zo look at me with worry on his face .

"I think my water just broke ." I say and that's when I feel water dripping down my leg , Jesus Christ .

||They finally had a girl but thoughts ? Comment and let me know.

5 votes and 5 comments

Zoe .||