1.0

Lonzo Ball
I wake up to see Jada still sleep , So since I'm off today , ima dedicate my time to her , She was right and I'm not afraid to say that shit .

As I get out of our bed , I walk to my closet and put on some black BBB Sweats , My black T shirt , And grab a black BBB jacket .

As I walk downstairs I see the boys playing 2k .

"Aye listen here real quick pause the game ."I tell them.

"Ima need y'all to go to your grandparents house until tomorrow , Your mom's extra mad at me and we going out tonight so ." I tell them .

"When you mean going out do you mean creating another baby cause if So we staying home. " Leo says and I laugh .

"No we actually going out ." I explain to them and they nod and unplug the game and I hand jr the bmw keys and grab my slides and walk to the garage and get in the g wagon and head to the bros Kyle's crib .

As I pull up to the bro's crib , i get out the car and walk to the door and wait for this nigga to answer .

"What'd though ." He says and I laugh and we do our handshake and walk inside .

"Hey Kay. " I say as I see Kayla on the couch watching tv .

"Hey idiot ." She smiles and i laugh .

"Why you so mad ?" I ask her .

"Umm because your an idiot , trust me if Jada wanted to cheat she'd just do it , her and Kelly are just friends stop being a bitch . " she says .

"Damn I deserve that , But what size does Jada wear ?" I ask her and she rolls her eyes .

"You've been married to her for almost 20 years and you don't know what size she wears , Oh my baby Jesus Lonzo . " she says and gets up and walks upstairs and Kyle just laughs .

"You know it's bad when her bestfriend wants to murder you ." He says .

"Shut up Kyle Alexander ." She yells from upstairs and I laugh and me and the bro head to the mall .

As we get to the mall , I head to Victoria secrets and buy Jada a couple of things I know she'll probably like .

"Hi welcome to Victoria's secret , Do you need any help ?" A girl asks me .

"Umm yeah , I need to buy a couple things for my girl but I don't know what to get ." I tell her .

"Well what's het favorite color ?" She asks me .

"Pink , Royal Blue , And Red ." I tell her .

"Does she like silk ?" She asks me and I nod .

"Well lucky for you were have a lingerie sale today , So follow me this way ." She smiles and shows me all type of sets .

As I pay for jada's stuff I head to this jewelry place , I just spent about 500 dollars at one place .

As I got everything Jada liked , I drop Kyle off at his house and head back to the crib .

As I walk inside i see Jada in the kitchen making choclate covered strawberries and eating peanut butter , Which is low Key weird cause she don't eat peanut butter unless she's at least going into 2 or 3 months of pregnancy and she can't be already because we had sex like 2 weeks ago .

"Hey baby ." I smile at her .

"Hey ." She says plainly.

"I got you some stuff ." I tell her setting the bags on the counter .

"Cool ." She says .

"Are you gonna look at it ?" I ask her and she turns around and looks at me .

"So you think just because you got me some panties and bras , You think everything's gonna be okay ?" She asks me .

"Yes ?" I question and she gives me that look .

"Look baby I'm trying ." I tell her .

"At least look at the other stuff ." I add and she looks at the other bag and opens it and smiles .

"How'd you know I wanted this ?" She smiles at me .

"I pay attention Jada I know it may seem like I don't but I do Baby , I'm just trynna make sure you and the boys are good baby ." I tell her and she smiles and hugs me .

"Well I appreciate you for getting me this , I really love it baby ." She smiles and kisses me .

"But I have to tell you something ." She says .

"What's up ?" I ask her .

"I'm pregnant!" She smiles .

"Yeah I kind of figured you were eating peanut butter out of the jar ." I tell her .

"I'm 2 months ." She says .

"Wait how We had sex not even 2 weeks ago ?" I ask her .

"And before that we had sex and you didn't wear a condom ." She says and I start to remember .

"You right ." I tell her and she laughs and kisses me .

"You know I love you right ?" I ask her and she smiles and nods .

"I love you too mr.Ball ." She smiles , This girl got me hooked .

||What do you think there gonna have ? Another boy or A girl ? Comment and let me know .

5 votes and 5 comments .

Zoe ||