EP. 2 : The Life Of Jada And Zo

"Welcome to The Life of Jada and Zo , This Show you'll get to follow us on our everyday life ." Jada smiles .

"So sit back and enjoy and watch the movement ." Zo smiles .

Location : Los Angeles , California
Time : 7:25 am .

"Zo can you go get the boys up please ." Jada says shaking Zo to wake up .

"Babe 5 more minutes ." Zo says turning over .

"Lonzo Get up , We have to head to your parents house ." She says shaking him again and he sits up and huffs and goes and wakes up the boys .

Jada : Zo isn't a morning person I legit have to be annoying to get him up

Zo : It's not that I'm not a morning person it's just that I don't like getting up when I'm having a good sleep .

Jada :

•"Jr get up , Man we got things to do let's go get up !" Zo says walking in Jr's room waking him up

"Jr get up , Man we got things to do let's go get up !" Zo says walking in Jr's room waking him up .

"Oh my fucking god !" Jr groans getting out of bed .

Producer : Why don't you like getting up in the morning .

Jr : I'm just not a morning person .

"Leo get up man we got things to do today ." Zo says turning on the light in Leo's room and he sits up and walks to his bathroom .

Producer : Do you prefer your mom to wake you up or your dad ?

Leo : Defintiently my dad , Cause if we don't get up the first time with my mom she'll get a water gun and will shoot us with it , She crazy .

"Hey Jaden get up buddy we gotta go to pawpaws and MawMaws today ." Zo says shaking jaden .

"Daddy , I have to pee ." Jaden says sitting up .

"Go pee son ." Zo says and jaden get a out of his bed and runs to his bathroom .

"These kids ." Zo says .