0.6

Lonzo Ball Jr
As me and Leo pull up to this hell hole we call school , We get out my Jeep and walk inside .

"Yo Jr ." A couple people say and I give them a nod and go find the gang .

As me and Leo find G and Caden , I see Beyonce walk in With my "ex" , Layla .

"Yo girl with yo ex bad combination ." Genesis says laughing and I flick him off .

"Yo Uncle Eli was at the house yesterday and was roasting the fuck outta our pops bro ." Caden laughs .

"Uncle BA always trynna roast someone with his dark cookie looking ass ." Leo says and I start laughing and I see Beyonce walking towards me .

"Can we talk ?" She says and I nod and get up .

"Why are you telling people we had sex ?" She asks me .

"What you talking bout ?" I ask her .

"Everyone's asking me How good was the sex I got from you , What are you telling everyone ?" She asks me .

"Nothing , I just said I got your number , i ain't say shit about fucking you shorty and these hoes around here know how I get down they just trynna piss you off ." I tell her , Me and bey are talking or what not , I might cuff depending on my mood .

"Well they've accomplished there mission ." She says rolling her eyes .

"Shorty calm down okay , Come here ." I say bringing her short ass towards me .

"I wouldn't say shit to make you look bad on me baby girl , So calm down and just know I got you . " I tell her grabbing on her booty and she smiles .

"You short ." I tell her and she hits my chest .

"I'm 5'5 ." She smiles at me .

"I'm 6'6 , Get out of here ." I say and the first period bell rings and I kiss her .

"I'll see you at lunch shorty ." I smile at her.

"Okay ." She smiles and walks away , She got a fatty .

As of right now im in 4th period and I get a text from My ex , Jade.

Jade😜
Meet me by the locker rooms on the S wing Now !

Jr❣
Why ? I'm trynna get my education .

Jade😜
Baby stop playing I'm horny 😏

Jr❣
You have now reached the text mail box of 809-674-5433 , there mail box is full and can not accept any text messages , goodbye .

Jade😜
Lonzo !
Read @ 11:34 am.

As I read that I laugh and continue to do my work .

As lunch comes , I walk to me and the bros table and sit down and wait for all these niggas .

"Bro Beyonce almost got into a fight !" Leo loud ass say walking towards the table with Caden , Genesis , Pete , Jp , and our other nigga Ty .

"With who ?" I ask opening up ty's hot Cheetos and eating them .

"Your ex hoe , Jade Gonzalez ." He says and I shake my head and right before I could reply , I see Beyonce fine ass .

"So you fucking with another bitch ?" She asks me .

"No I'm not ." I tell her .

"Why are you lieing Lonzo if you fucking with another bitch let me know I ain't got time for your bull shit or your - Aye girl who the fuck you talking to ?" I cut her off , Grabbing her by her neck and sitting her on my lap .

"I'm not one of these fuck niggas , You better chill out with that bull shit , You hear me ?" I ask her and she nods her head and I smack her ass one time , She know who daddy is .

||Yoo I have bleacher report right and tell me why liangelo isn't in the 2017-2018 pick , Like they better redo or check that shit , But Kris and Jaylen are on there but still liangelo need to be on there !!!

Thoughts ?

5 votes and 5 comments

Zoe ||