1.7

Lonzo Ball
Today Jr is graduating , my first born is leaving the nest and going on his own , Jada has been crying all morning but she'll get over it soon .

"Aye Jr ." I call for him and he walks into me and jada's room .

"What's up pops ?" He asks me .

"I just wanna tell you I'm proud of you man , you did what you had to do and you making something for yourself ." I tell him .

"Thank you pops ." He says and I hug him , this is my first born I don't know what ima do when he leaves.

As Jada is getting Layla dressed , I walk in the room to check on them .

"Baby Come on now we're gonna miss the graduation dealing with you and Layla . " I tell her .

"Your daddy's mean baby girl I know ." She says kissing Layla and I laugh and she hands me my daughter so she can go get dress .

As we finally leave for jr's graduation , he leaves first in his lambo and we follow behind him in jada's jeep , I already know Jada finna be a crying mess .

Jr
As I get to graduation , I see my bruddas and bro hug them .

"Yo this is it ." Jp says .

"For real dude , We finna go to duke and turn up on them niggas ." Pete says and I laugh .

"Real talk them shortys up there fire too ." I explain .

"Nah nigga you need to be focused on your shorty Beyonce ." Genesis says and I laugh .

"Nigga shut up , She not even my girl no more . " I tell them .

"Nigga what ? Why ?" Pete asks me .

"She tripping cause I'm going to duke ." I explain .

"Damn Jr what type of dick you giving her ?" Jp asks me and I laugh .

"Y'all stupid on God b ." I say and we all laugh .

"Your mom's look good Brodie , didn't she just have a baby ." Jp asks looking at Jada .

"Yeah ." I say .

"You know yo' little sister my seed right ?" Genesis says .

"Nigga shut up ."I laugh and so do the bros .

"Bro Your mom has a fat ass , i already know yo' little sister finna be thick ." Jp says and we all look at him .

"What ?" He asks .

"Nigga she's 2 months it's way to early to be talking about she goin be thick ." I say and they start laughing and we walk to our assigned graduation seats .

As of right now there announcing the b's and me and my boy genesis are up but he gets announced first cause his first name starts with a G .

"Genesis Javon Ball ." They announce and damn near everyone goes crazy including me .

"He'll be attending Duke Next fall for basketball ." They add and he smiles as they take a picture and he waves at everyone .

"Lonzo Anderson Ball Jr ." They announce and everyone in the stadium including the student body go crazy .

"He'll be attending Duke Next fall for basketball as well ." They announce i and see beyoncé looking at me , baby girl looks good .

As they get to the Z's I see Beyonce stand up and we make eye contact , I don't see why she's so mad but she'll get over it .

"Last but not least your valedictorian , Ms. Beyonce Zavala ." They announce and everyone starts clapping and she smiles and walks on stage and everyone sits down.

"Good evening to all my fellow peers and family's , Today is an amazing day for all of us , We are all getting the opportunity to go different places and to do different things , this year has been an amazing year for all of us in pretty sure , I mean our football team was 34 and 2 and they may have not won state but I know they worked hard , and don't get me started on our volleyball team , We went to the playoffs and brought back the title , our women's basketball team succeeded in many things this year and I'm proud of them , Now our boys basketball team went to state and won ." She announced and everyone goes crazy and me and genesis stand up with the squad and pose .

"For me this year was amazing , I met new people , Fell in love , made amazing friends , and I just lived a little more , But I can't thank one person in particular enough , Mr.Lonzo Ball Jr . " She says looking at me and everyone aws , and genesis gay ass blows a kiss at me .

"Even though he has his moments , he was always there for me when I needed him , thank you for making my senior year and life more exciting ." She smiles at me and I wink at her .

"I wish everyone an amazing night ." She smiles and walks off stage and as they finally announce that we all graduated we all throw our hats up and everyone goes crazy but I try and go look for bey .

As I finally find her , i see Her talking to her friends .

"Excuse me can I talk to you for a mintue ?" I ask her and she smiles and nods .

"That was an amazing speech ." I tell her and she smiles .

"Thank you ." She smiles .

"I love you . " I tell her , pulling her close to me .

"I love you too ." She whispers and I kiss her and we walk to my family .

"Aww my baby isn't my baby anymore ." My mom cries and I hug her and rub her back .

"Its alright mom ." I laugh and I see Jada crying as well and I go and hug her .

"Thank you jada for everything ." I tell her and she smiles and pulls me into a hug , I don't care what anyone thinks Jadas really my mom .

"Thanks pops ." I tell him and he hugs me .

"Your welcome , I'm proud of you Jr ." He says .

"This is it huh ?" Leo asks me and I laugh .

"Come here little nigga ." I say hugging my little bro , ima low key miss this little nigga .

"So can I have your room ?" He asks me .

"Fuck no ." I laugh and pick up jaden .

"Bubba ima miss you ." He cries and I hug him .

"Ima miss you too , be a good big brother to layla okay ." I tell him and he nods and I kiss his head and kiss jada's head and hug my mom's family and my dad's family and leave with the bro's , We came so far and we can't stop now I got siblings to take care of and I won't stop until everyone's happy .

||One more chapter and then I'm ending this book , thoughts ? Comment.

10 votes and 10 comments .

Zoe ||