1.6

2 months later ;
Jada ball
These months have been going good so far , Layla honestly has my heart now and she's like my little best friend , Jr is graduating next week and all honesty I'm going to fucking cry , that little boy has been mine since he was 3 years old and I just don't wanna lose my first baby , there all just growing up way to fast for me .

"Hey mom have you seen my wallet ?" Jr asks me coming Into me and Zo's room .

"No love i haven't ." I smile doing my hair .

"Damn ... Alright well I'm gonna go to beyoncé house , I'll be back in an hour ." He tells me .

"Alright Be safe ." I say and he kisses my cheek and leaves , I'm just so proud of how mature he is now .

Jr
As I get in my car , I head to beyoncé's house , lately me and shorty been on the rocks , She just hasn't been trusting me , and honestly I ain't got time for the bull shit , Cause in a week I'll be heading to Duke and them bitches up there bad as fuck , So she better cut the bull shit , Cause as many niggas know I'd fuck they bitch with no hesitation .

As I get to her house , i get out of my car and knock on the door and she answers it in some spandex and a sports bra .

"What the fuck is wrong with you opening the door like that ?" I ask her .

"Jr shut up ." She says and I grab her .

"Who you talking to like that ?" I ask her .

"You Jr , You come in here thinking you running shit and you not ." She says .

"You've been tripping hard lately what's up ? " I ask her .

"What you mean what's up ? I got hoes from different area codes telling me you fucked them , So you tell me Jr ." She says .

"And you believe them ? I've been with you how the fuck would I be with any other bitch ?" I ask her .

"You tell me ? Cause I haven't been the bitch you've been dicking down lately ." She says and I smirk , I know what this is about .

"So that's all you need huh ?" I ask her and pick her up .

"No Lonzo answer my question ." She says .

"Fuck your question , Shut up ." I say and kiss her neck and rub my hands up and down her booty .

"Lonzo , Am I the only one ?" She moans .

"Hush ." I say laying her down on the couch and pulling her spandex down and sliding into her .

"Oh My - Lonzo ." She moans as i slip my tip inside her .

"Tell Daddy how your day went baby ?" I say going in and out of her and she claws at my back .

"Jr , Your so deep ." She moans and i hold her face and start to kiss her .

"This only my pussy right ?" I ask her .

"You goin' save this pussy for daddy ?" I ask her and she nods .

"Lonzo I'm about to - Fuck , Fuck , Fuck ." She moans and i feel her warm juices on my dick and I pull out of her and she takes my dick and swallows my kids .

"You know your the only girl I'm fucking with right ?" I ask her .

"Yes ." She says .

"Ima miss you baby ." I tell her .

"Jr calm down your gonna be 45 minutes away ." She laughs .

"Babe I'm not going to Ucla ." I tell her .

"Excuse me what ?" I ask her .

"I'm going to Duke babe ." I tell her .

"Does your dad know about this ?" She asks me .

"Yes ." I tell her .

"Jr how the fuck are we suppose to communicate as a couple ?" She asks me .

"You acting like we ain't got iPhones and I'll be down here every chance I get and you know this ." I tell her .

"What happened to you going to Ucla ?" She asks me .

"Duke offered me more then what they did baby ." I tell her .

"I don't do long distance ." She says .

"So what the fuck that mean ?" I ask her .

"It means that I don't do long distance Lonzo ." She says .

"And why the fuck is that ?" I ask her .

"Cause you can cheat and I ain't with that shit ." She says and I nod grabbing my keys .

"Well I guess we not together then ." I tell her and leave , she really tripping .

||I'll be ending this book soon .

10 votes and 5 comments .

Zoe ||