1.1

6 months later ;
Jada Ball
I'm 8 months pregnant and shit has been Crazy , Time has been going by so fast , Jaden is about to be 5 and Leo is about to be 17 , and my Jr is about to graduate and go to ucla , Seems like just yesterday I was changing his diapers .

I wake up to the sound of jr's loud ass music , Zo is at practice until 12 and right now it's 10 .

"Jr turn that down please ." I say banging on his door .

"Sorry mom ." He yells and does .

As I walk downstairs , I walk in the kitchen and start to cook for the boys .

"Mommy can we have pancakes ?" Jaden asks me .

"Of course we can ." I smile and put him on the counter .

"Mommy am I gonna have a little brother ?" He asks me and I smile .

"I don't know will find out tomorrow at the baby shower ." I tell him , the girls and I hope , Zo and I are gonna give birth to a little girl cause honestly , I'm tired of these boys , I want a little girl now !

"Ahhhh !" I hear Leo scream , So I turn off the stove and jog upstairs to his room .

"What's wrong ?" I ask him .

"My dick ! somethings wrong with it !" He says freaking out .

"Jr come here ." I say and he walks out his room .

"Yes ma'am ?" He asks me .

"Your brother said there's something wrong with his thing ." I tell him and he starts laughing  .

"Jr be for real ." I tell him .

"I'm sorry mom , What's going on bro ?" He asks Leo .

"When I pee my dick turns red and starts burning and itching ." He tells jr .

"Mom take this nigga to the hospital he got an std or something ." Jr says walking behind me .

"Jr have you been using protection ?" I ask him .

"Yes ." He says itching his junk .

"Leo stop itching , Put on your shoes and meet me in the car , Jr watch your baby brother please , You got damn kids ." I say walking into me and Zo's room and putting on a pair of his sweats and a jacket and my slides and grab my phone and walk outside to my black Audi .

As we get to the emergency room , I text Zo .

Wifey💜
Where are you ?
Delivered .

As I send him that , they call Leo's name and we follow her to a room .

"Alright take off your clothes and put this on and the doctor will be in here shortly ." She smiles at Leo and he nods and goes and puts on his gown .

As I was scrolling through Twitter , I get a notification .

Hubbie 😏💗
Imessage

So I click on the message and wait for it to load .

Hubbie😏💗
On my way home , Why what's wrong ??

Wifey💜
Me and Leo are at the hospital can you please come up here .
Delivered .

Wifey💜
Bring me something from canes too please daddy
Delivered .

As I send him that me and Leo continue to wait for the doctor .

As Zo finally shows up , I grab my canes from him and kiss him .

"Thank you baby ." I smile at him .

"Your welcome , What have you been doing boy ?" He asks Leo.

"Nothing dad I promise ." Leo says and Zo shakes his head .

"Hello Mr and Mrs . Ball I'm doctor eager  , So Leo tell me what's been going on ?" He asks Leo .

"My penis has been turning red every Time I'm pissing and it burns and itches ." Leo says .

"Let me check it out ." He says.

"Mom can you get out ?" Leo asks me .

"Umm no , I birthed you ." I tell him .

"Alright Leo cough for me real quick ." The doctor says and Leo does .

"You seem to have an infection , Umm he should be clear to do all sports , But we're going to prescribe him some medicine and it should help the itching and burning ." Doctor explains to us .

"Now Leo the only thing you can't do is have any sexual activity going on until it goes away , the nurse will be in here to give you guys the prescription note ." He smiles at us.

"Thank you doctor ." I smile and he leaves and Leo goes and gets dressed .

As the nurse walks in this bitch immediately starts smiling .

"Oh my gosh it's Lonzo Ball , I'm a huge fan ." She says .

"Do you think I can get a quick picture ?"she asks him .

"Hell-Yeah sure ." He says cutting me off .

"Can you take the picture for us ?" She asks me and I grab the phone and take the picture .

"I can't believe I actually met you my friends aren't gonna believe it , I've been to all you guys home games ." She says .

"Umm excuse me ? Hi ? Hello ? Can you please write this prescription for my child , So me , my child and husband can go home . " I tell her .

"Sorry Mrs . Ball ." She says and writes it out and gives it to me and we go home .

As we get back home me and Zo go upstairs and I start getting ready for bed .

"I love you baby ." He tells me and I smile .

"I love you more ." I say kissing his lips .

"No like for real I love you more then you know Jada , I love the way you smile , You speak , You walk , You laugh , I love how supportive you are of everyone else around you , thank you baby for saving me , From bad love ." He tells me .

"You know Lonzo if it wasn't for you I don't think I would've stayed on this earth , You've loved me unconditionally and I'm glad I decided to give you a chance , Cause each and everyday I fall in love with you all over again ." I tell him and he kisses me and we just hold each other for awhile , I couldn't imagine being anyone else's arms , This man right here is my knight and shining armor and more .

||When do y'all want me to do the episodes ? How'd you like this chapter? Comment .

5 votes and 5 comments.

Zoe ||