1.3

Lonzo Ball
I can't believe it , I'm having a little girl , I don't know if God is trying to punish me but , I'm sorry Lord , I can not have a little girl , I'm not ready to have a daughter , what if she hates me , What if she thinks I'm a horrible parent ? oh my Lord , Her mom is Jada , Why Lord ?

As I was in my thoughts I see Jada holding her stomach .

"Zo her water broke !" Kayla screams .

"You really hate me huh ?" I ask the Lord and run over to Jada pick her up and run outside to the g wagon .

"Zo hurry the fuck up ." She yells .

"Wait baby ." I tell her and run inside and get her purse and my phone .

"Zo I'm coming ." Kayla says running behind me with Kyle .

"Ima just keep you company bro ." He says and I laugh and walk out to the g wagon .

"Lonzo Ball hurry the fuck up I have a human in my stomach that wants out ." Jada screams , Please stay in .

"Breath Jada ." Kayla says trying to calm her down .

"Zo call the hospital and tell them I'm going into labor and doctor Nancy needs to be there ." She says and I do as told I do not wanna piss this women off .

As we get to the hospital they rush to get Jada out my truck and Kayla goes and parks it .

"Zo I really fucking hate you ." Jada cries holding her belly .

"Its okay baby ." I tell her .

"Why'd you do this to me ." She cries grabbing my hand tightly.

"Damn Jada you hurting my hand . " I tell her .

"It hurts ." She cries .

"Ms.Ball breathe ." The nurse tells her .

"Doctor Luke , Will be with you in a second . " the nurse tells her .

"Luke ? Umm my doctor is doctor Nancy not some bum ass nigga named luke ."Jada says .

"Dr.Nancy isn't here right now ." The nurse tells her .

"Oh Well , I'm not having this baby without Dr.Nancy , So Zo go get The car we'll come back another time ." Jada says taking the IV out of her arm and walking to the door .

"We will see if we can get doctor Nancy okay give us a second . " the nurse smiles and walks away .

"Jada you wildin' ." Kyle says .

"Shut up little dick Kuz ." Jada says holding her stomach and Kayla starts laughing .

"Babe Chill ." I laugh .

"Don't tell me What to do ." She sas , I pray this little girl don't come out like her mother .

"Lonzo Why'd you do this to me ."She cries gripping onto my hand .

"Baby - Baby Girl are you okay ?" Her dad asks coming in .

"No I'm not fucking Okay , I have a fucking human in my stomach that's trying to come out , But the dumb ass nurse , Acts like she can't hurry up ." Jada screams and as if on que Dr.Nancy walks in .

"Hey Jada she's finally ready Huh ?" The doctor asks Jada and she nods her head still holding my hand.

"Ouch , it hurts ." Jada cries .

"Jada breath okay , Pick three people you want in the room with you ." Doctor Nancy says .

"Zo , Tina , and Kayla ." She says and everyone else leaves .

"Alright Jada on the count of three I want you to push real hard for me ." Doctor Nancy says .

"1...2...3" she counts and Jada starts pushing .

"Zo I hate you . " she cries .

"I love you too baby ." I laugh and she grabs me by my shirt .

"This is not funny you dick head ." She cries and pushes again and this time I hear a cry .

"One more Jada . " Doctor Nancy says and Jada pushes again and the nurse goes and washes off the baby and gives her to Jada , She's beautiful .

Jada Ball
As they hand me my daughter I smile , She's so Adorable , I'd be lying if I said she didn't look like Zo , But she did , She has his ears , nose , and his beautiful green eyes , This little girl will be something else .

"Do you wanna hold her ?" I ask Zo and he nods and holds our baby girl , Just the sight of the two make me happy .

"Oh my goodness if she don't look like her daddy ." Kayla says and I laugh .

"What are you guys gonna name her ?" My dad asks me and I look up at Zo as he smiles down at her .

"Layla Jhene Ball. " I smile As I watch Zo adore Layla , He was honestly made to have a daughter .

||Thoughts ? Btw I might not update again later tonight I have a game .

5 votes and 5 comments .

Zoe ||