Prolog

Loud sirens blared as multiple cop cars and ambulances quickly drove to the Monster-Human Mansion.

As six people, all of them wearing hoods, ran out of the house

As six people, all of them wearing hoods, ran out of the house. The darkness of the night hiding them somewhat well.

Screams of fear and panic rang out of the building. "That was fun!" One of the hooded people said happily.

"Killer. You should learn to control your blood thirst." Another person commented calmly. The person had a long black and white scarf, black and white clothes with an X crossing over them.

Killer just smiled at his 'friend'. "You can't blame me for that now can you? They were giving me a look that I didn't like and I stabbed them." He said, trying to justify his actions to the other.

"That's the worst excuse I've heard from you." Another commented. The person was wasn't running like the rest, he was floating. The person wore a long dark cloak, and seemed to be completely relaxed.

The group ran out into the street and immediately saw police lights flashing not too far off the in the distance.

"They're fast." Another person in the group commented, resting the axe they were carrying on their shoulder.
The person's clothes were stained with blood. It was too hard to tell if the blood was recent to not.

"Damn it. I was hoping that this would be easy." Killer complained and began to casually walk the other way on the road. Not caring about the police that were after them.

"Who wants to deal with them this time?" The member of the group who was floating asked, obviously not willing to do it himself.

Each second that passed the police sirens could now be heard clearly as the cars sped to where the group was.

"I'll do it." One of the group members sighed and pushed his way to the front of the group. He was a skeleton with jet black bones, perfect for camouflaging during the night. He had blue tear like streaks down his face.

"You guys hijack one of the cars from the party back at the building and contact Virus. He should be able to help us find out who ratted us out and a new city. Assuming that our old hideout is found or is going to be found." He added, as the group quickly moved back to the mansion.

The skeleton smirked as the cars quickly closed in on him. The police stopped the car and stepped out, aiming their guns at him.

"Step out of the way." One of the cops hissed at him. The group member raised his hands up, showing that he had nothing in his hands then slowly moved his arms down so they were right in front of him.

The police gave him a confused look. Just what was he planning on doing?

A small smirk graced the skeleton's face as blue strings shot out from his jacket. The cars and the police men where wrapped tightly in the seemingly endless strings.

"The more you struggle the tighter it gets." He told them as a car quicky arrived at the skeleton's side. He pulled the unused strings back.

The car skidded to a halt and the driver's window rolled down. "Hurry up!" Killer hissed from the driver's seat.

"You seem annoyed." The other commented as he opened the car door to the back seat got in and slammed it shut. "Reaper and Cross forced me to hurry." Killer sighed and started driving away from the police.

"Where are we heading next?" Killer asked as he drove the car quickly, causing a near by ambulance to come to sudden halt.

"Ebott. It's one of the only places we haven't been to yet." Cross informed Killer, who was speeding and trying to hit as many pedestrians as he can while staying on course.

"Don't go hitting pedestrians Killer... Didn't you have enough fun back at the mansion?" Cross asked, obviously annoyed with his friend's blood thirst.

"Just having a bit of road trip fun." He responded happily. The car swiftly heading straight to their destination.

This is different. I have not done something like this before so this'll be very interesting.

Word count: 705