Chapter 2

After a nearly five hour drive from the Monster-Human Mansion, the group arrived at the edge of the city, Ebott.

The car had been parked less than a mile away from the city, hidden underneath a highway. All of the group members had stepped out of the car and were staring at the city while discussing their plan of action.

 All of the group members had stepped out of the car and were staring at the city while discussing their plan of action

"We should find a good spot to call 'home' in Ebott." One of the members suggested. He wore a hoodie and a sweater, he hood was kept up so his face was barely visible. But it was obvious that he was a skeleton like the rest.

Reaper, Cross and the skeleton with jet black bones nodded in agreement.
"Since it looks like mostly everyone is in agreement, we'll be looking for a hideout." Cross said officially.

"Any luck with getting in contact with Virus?" Reaper asked Killer, floating towards his teammate.

Killer was sitting on the roof of the car, phone in his hands. He seemed to be really frustrated. "No. He hasn't been responding to most just said that 'Fell told the police your plan under the condition that they'll catch you guys before you get anywhere near Ebott. Apparently he has a boyfriend who lives in Ebott.' " Killer informed Reaper and the rest of the group.

The skeleton who was silent for most of the time, sharpening his axe suddenly said, "Fell should've known not to do that... Since we can't head back to the other city, why don't we show him why he shouldn't have done that."

A sinister smirk formed on his face. "Horror, no. We don't need to be chased out of this city." Reaper said with a small sigh.

"I'm not saying that we kill Fell's boyfriend. Just that we show both of them to not backstab us." Horror said, his smirk seemed to widened.

"... Do what you want, just no going out of your way to go slaughter people." Cross said after moments of silence between the criminals.

"Dust, Horror and Killer. I assume that you guys want to go and find Fell's lover. So you guys can do that while Reaper, Cross and I go and find a good base." The skeleton with black bones said.

"Alrighty. This is going to be fun." Killer was practically bouncing up and down at the thought of going hunting for someone. "Fell's boyfriend is a skeleton like us. No other info that Virus could provide us." Killer told his group before hopping off of the car and begun walking to Ebott, Dust and Horror following him.

"Let's get going then." Reaper said, still floating and heading towards the city. Cross grabbed the phone that Killer had left on the roof of the car and begun walking with the other member.

"Error? I know that you've been to Ebott before, is there anything you can tell me regarding the city?" Cross asked, walking side by side with Error as Reaper took the lead.

"There's an extremely large forest beside the city, the police are lax, there's a popular college here and there's a lot to do here. It's a popular tourist destination." Error informed Cross quickly.

Then asked, "... How did you know that I've been here?" "You had a nostalgic look in your eyes. I took a guess that you've been here before." Cross shrugged, as they got closer to the city, they pulled their hoods up.