Chapter 9

The person nodded, lowering the hood he wore to cover up his face. It was a little difficult to tell since it was night time. But it was definitely Error.

Dream, Nightmare and Blue froze from both surprise and happiness. "Error you know that pipsqueak?" The person who had Nightmare pinned down asked, no longer amused with Nightmare.

"Yeah... Dust, Killer, Cross. Let go of my friends." Error sighed, as the other three let go of Blue, Nightmare and Dream.

Blue falling back onto the ground, rubbing his hurt leg. Nightmare getting up quickly, dusting himself off then glared at Killer. Dream had fallen to his knees, trying to catch his breath.

While Ink, had a surprised yet happy expression. He didn't think that he was right. Ink immediately tightly hugged Error, who didn't do anything but looked as if he was trying to resist hugging back.

"... Everyone thought that you were dead... Did you fake your death? Why did you leave...?" Ink mumbled his questions to Error, still holding on.

"Didn't think that you'd have any friends Error. You didn't seem like the type of guy to have more than one or two friends." Killer commented, but was ignored by the others.

Blue and Dream, once they were in less pain, quickly ran to Error and Ink and hugged him. Nightmare didn't, he just stood there, glancing over Killer, Cross and Dust.

"...I'm that you three and Error are apart of that group of criminals... Am I right...?" Nightmare asked Killer, with a dreadful expression. Killer just smirked and asked, "Is it that obvious?"

"Killer you really shouldn't be saying that kind of things that give us away. We're probably going to have to premently silence them." Cross said, teleporting behind Killer and Nightmare.

Ink, Blue and Dream froze when they heard this. Silence? Where they going to "silence" all of them or just Nightmare? Would Error help them, or just stand there, or maybe try and help them get away...?

"I have no intention of telling anyone anyways." Nightmare sighed, "It's only because of Error. If I told anyone that you guys were here, Error would most likely get caught. I don't plan on help getting one of my friends caught... Besides even if I did, you guys would kill me and my other friends."

"You're a lot smarter than you look." Killer stated, receiving a glare from Nightmare. "Were you saying that I looked dumb?" He aggressive inquired Killer.

Killer nodded, awaiting for Nightmare to do something that would justify him killing or attempting to kill Nightmare. But instead he took a deep breath and said, "Sorry that I don't live up to your standards of appearing smart." Nightmare said sarcastically. It surprised Killer to some degree, normally most people who had the guts to jump in front of two killer to defend their friends are hot headed and would've just tried to attack Killer. But Nightmare didn't.
' Interesting...' Killer thought.

"Can you guys let go of me now?" Error gently asked his friends. Once he said that, Ink, Blue and Dream had let go of Error.

"Error. Keep in mind that once Geno finds out that you're alive. He's not going to like that you faked your death and are still alive." Nightmare lightly reminded Error with a small smirk.

"I know. Just don't tell him that I'm here. I don't need Geno to find out right now." Error requested his old friends. "I don't need to. 'Cause he's right behind you." Nightmare pointed out.

Error, believing that Nightmare was messing around with him, turned around and was immediately greeted with a punch to the face.

Killer, Dust and Cross were somewhat taken aback by the sudden puch, coming from another skeleton. The only thing that really stood out from him was the crimson red scarf and the angry expression he wore.

"What. The. Hell. Error."