Chapter 18

After that no words were really spoken between Nightmare and Killer. Expect for the occasional warning he made so Nightmare would hold on tighter to him. Killer would always chuckle when he did which made Nightmare think that he was missing with him. Which he was, Killer would give Nightmare a warning then shake him a bit, making him hold on tighter to him.

Killer found it hilarious when Nightmare did that. Soon he had to stop, he slipped the blindfold off of him and gently placed Nightmare down. Nightmare hopped to his feet and smiled in awe at the sight that was before him.

It was too dark to see anything else but the lights, making the sight even more beautiful for the two

It was too dark to see anything else but the lights, making the sight even more beautiful for the two. After a moment Killer asked, "Done looking at the view?" Nightmare nodded and looked up at the other, about to point out that it would take a few hours to even get to Ebott from where they currently were.

Killer quickly picked Nightmare, receiving a yelped of surprise, and said, "Hold on tight and be warned, you might feel a little sick after this." Nightmare held onto Killer tightly making Killer chuckle before everything blurred, the colors mixed before the entire scenery changed.

They were in his dorm room. Killer gently placed Nightmare down on his bed, knowing that he was dizzy from his horrible expression that he had.

"You okay?" Killer looked down at Nightmare with a small smirk at the other's sick expression. Nightmare just nodded before commenting sickly with a groan, "I feel like I might throw up..."

Killer gave a small laugh as he pat Nightmare's head. "Give it a few hours. You'll feel better then." He said, about to leave the same way he entered, hearing Nightmare mutter a "Thank you." Killer smiled a bit upon hearing that.

Within a few minutes Nightmare heard the door open, less then half a second after that he was trapped in a tight hug. "Nightmare!!!" Dream had him in a tight hug. The other twin had hugged back and smiled and the sight of his brother, who was crying in relief and happiness.

Nightmare pat his twin's back in a comforting way for a while. "Are you okay...? Are you hurt Nightmare..?" Dream asked when he had finally stopped crying. Nightmare nodded, "Just feeling a little sick..."

Dream hugged his brother again, still crying from happiness.

Geno was sitting from on top of a building, smiling down as he watched all of the people below do their thing as he read his book. He was sitting ontop of the hospital building, a cold breeze whipping his scarf up into the air.

He felt a presence behind him, he turned around and smiled at the person behind him. "Come to visit me again?" He asked with a small smile.