Chapter 6

As soon as the sun went down, the six criminals emerged from the forest and stealthy entered the city. "We'll split into groups to find Fell's boyfriend. Error and Dust are a group, Killer and I and then Horror and Reaper." Cross told the group members their pairs for this mission.

"Before I forget. No killing. You'll only attract unwanted attention from people." Cross added, addressing Killer, Dust and Horror specifically.

"That's no fun!" Killer complained to his friend. "Well, you and Horror did torture those two girls to death earlier." Dust pointed out to Killer.

"When did you side with Cross?" Horror asked. "Just when Killer decides to complain about killing." Dust shrugged.

Killer looked at both of them with a  frowned. "The more time we waste, the less time we have to look." Error said, impatiently.

The rest if the group stopped talking then nodded. They split off into their smaller assigned groups, then quickly begun their search.

In Ebott, the city seemed to be just as active during the night as the day. People were still moving from building to building.

Two skeletons, the first one wore a plain grey shirt, a bright blue bandana, dark blue jeans, and blue boots. He was shorter than the second skeleton, who wore a beige shirt with paint splatters stained on it, beige shorts with blue and black on the sides of it, brown shoes, and he had a long beige scarf trailing behind him.

Both skeletons were walking together, walking from an art store. The one with the blue bananda was carrying the bags full of art supplies for the second one.

"Hurry up Blue!" The one with the beige scarf called to the shorter skeleton who was lagging a bit behind the other. Blue easily picked up his walking pace and asked, "How do you think Dream's doing, Ink? We haven't seen him since we graduated."

Ink smiled at his friend's question and said with certainty, "He's probably doing great!" Both smiled at each other as they begun to talk about other topics that came into their mind.

They were heading back to the campus, and decided to take a small short cut through the nearby park.

The second they stepped into the park the atmosphere seemed to change drasticly.The atmosphere in the park was... eerie. The park was empty, which Blue and Ink found strange because even during night time there would be some people there.

"I have a bad feeling Blue." Ink said quietly as he carefully looked around them as they walked. Blue looked up at Ink and said bravely, "Don't worry Ink! It's probably nothing!"

Ink felt slightly braver at Blue's words and smiled.

Even though the area was well lit, most of the lights went out suddenly

Even though the area was well lit, most of the lights went out suddenly. Ink and Blue saw at the end of the pathway two figures.

It was too dark from the lack of light to properly make out who it was. Both Ink and Blue froze, the atmosphere became sicking with bloodlust coming from one of the figures.

"We should run." Blue whispered to Ink, who nodded. But no matter how hard they tried they couldn't seem to move their legs.