Chapter 14

That red that Lust had seen hadn't left his mind. As he was about to turn around and go to look for that red, he was harshly and quickly pulled into an alleyway, a hand over his mouth to prevent any loud sounds.

He was dragged deep into the alley before his kidnapper pinned him to one of the walls, a bloody and slightly rusted axe against his neck.

Lust stared at the owner of the axe. They were a skeleton with one red eyelight, taller than him, a large hole on the side of his head and sharp teeth. His clothes were stained with blood and dust, but Lust didn't care.

All he cared about was trying to get into his guy's pants, after all, Lust did find him handsome.

"Against a wall hm~? I didn't think that someone like you would be into that~" Lust purred, winking at the skeleton who looked like he might just vomit from Lust's words.

"Great. Looks like I picked a slut." The skeleton grumbled annoyed alright by the other's being.

"Don't be like that, I'm much better in bed than a simple slut~" Lust continued, a playful smirk on his face.

The skeleton was cringing, and looked as if he was debating on something. Behind him, Lust could just barely see several bodies, void of life.

The bodies looked as if someone had cut them up, ripped what was cut apart and tried to put them back together again. Lust's eyes widened in fear, his flirty attitude gone.

The stranger took notice of this and chuckled darkly, and smirked evily "Oh~ Did you see everyone behind me?" Lust was at this point shaking in fear, his legs trembling, he almost fell but he'd end up face first into the blade of the axe.

"They're getting a bit lonely back there," The murder raised the axe above his head, "how about you join them?" Lust braced himself, closing his eyes.

But, he didn't die, Lust opened his eyes to see that Nightmare had appeared out of nowhere and had given the murder a good punch, leaving a bright red mark where he had hit. The axe was knocked out of his hand and had slid by one of the bodies.

"Pant Lust? Are you alright..?" Nightmare asked, gripping his shoulder that was bleeding heavily.

"Am I alright? What about you! You're that one who's fucking bleeding!" Lust agrued loudly, glancing at the murder. The man had recovered from the shock and the blow.

"Lust. Run. Now." Nightmare whispered an order to his friend, who was about to argue but, trusted Nightmare's judgement and ran.

Nightmare sighed in relief, watching Lust run off. He was glad that he didn't have to worry about Lust for the time being.

With a swift movement, he dodged a sudden attack from the murder who was glaring at him, yet held an amused look in his eyes as he licked the blade of the axe. Some of Nightmare's blood was on it, which was cleaned by the murder. The sight sent shivers down his spine.

Once again, Nightmare had no idea why he had jumped head first into danger, it wasn't like him. Maybe Dream's good nature is rubbing off on me. His thoughts joked, his eyes focused on the killer.

The stranger swung his axe at the college student over and over, only making the blood from Nightmare's shoulder seep out faster as he dodged every attack with grace.

His vision began to cloud and he could feel himself get light headed. Did I lose too much blood..? I... I need to get out of here... Nightmare's mind tried to think of an escape route as he dodged but, nothing came to mind.

He was slowing down, it was only a matter of time before he was killed. The stranger smirked, his movements becoming faster. Nightmare began to panic at this, already dodging as fast as he could.

Nightmare stumbled with his last dodge, he nearly fell over. Everything was too hard to see, he wouldn't last any longer. At least I save one person. He thought at he passed out from blood lost.