Chapter 13

Fell... That name didn't ring a bell to Ink. He shook his head "No. I've never heard of someone named 'Fell'." Ink had tilted his head in confusion.

"Is he someone important?" He added, only wishing to help Error. "Yeah... If you know anyone who knows him, then let me know alright?" Error said and turned to the other two behind him.

"Nothing." Dust replied quietly, looking away from Blue who wore a confused look.

"I think that I found something." Cross said, nugging Dream to speak. He looked a bit nervous, something in the back of his skull was telling him to not say anything but he ignored it, after all, he just wanted to help his friend. "Um, I had overheard Nightmare mentioning that name. More often when he was talking to Sci." Dream said, his voice became softer as he finished the sentence. It wasn't like him to speak softly.

Error, Dust and Cross had made eye contact. Seeming to know each other's thoughts, they nodded in unison as if deciding something. "Thank you Dream for telling us this." Cross said politely and grabbed him by the waist, before jumping off the roof with him.

Dream didn't scream, he just held onto Cross's shirt as they fell. Cross landed first in his feet and gently placed Dream's feet safely on the ground. "If you want you can leave." Cross said, letting go of the small skeleton.

Dream let go of Cross, blushing slightly at how he'd acted when he was falling with Cross, and nodded then asked, "What are you guys going to do with my brother?"

Cross appeared to be in thought when asked this, as if looking for the right words to explain it to Dream. "We'll just question him. If our questions are answered then we'll leave." He explained.

Dream nodded, not thinking much about Cross's answer. "I don't think that it's my place to ask this but, why are you looking for this Fell person?" Dream asked, still worried about his brother and why they're after Fell.

Cross didn't answer.

Lust smiled to himself as he quickly walked down the street. He just wanted to take a walk. Nothing more, nothing less.

Out of the corner of his eye when he was walking, he could've swore that he saw something glowing red in one of the alleyways that he passed.

Lust just shrugged and ignored it, it could just be some kid messing around with a toy or something like that. But there was something unsettling about it.