Chapter 17

Virus is now a main character. Yay~!

Once his classes had ended, he hurried to his room which he shared with no one now. He placed his bag gently down on the spare bed and closed the blinds and door to his room.

Once the room was dark he pulled out his phone, and began texting someone labeled Cross. He texted ' Sorry I haven't sent any new info. You guys are still wanting revenge right? I have some more info. Fell's boyfriend has only one or two friends in Ebott. This may not seem useful but, it does narrow down the search time doesn't it?'

Virus smiled to himself, before stuffing his phone back into his pocket and went to his desk and got onto his laptop, scrolling through the news. Several people missing! Work of the Criminals? • Fifteen people murdered, one missing. Is this the work of the Criminals?

None of the news really interested him, he let out a loud sigh as he returned to his work. Before hearing a 'Ding'! He took out his phone and looked at the message.

' Hello Virus!! I just wanted to remind you of the project that we're supposed to do!'  The person who sent it was someone named Anti. Virus seemed to brighten up slightly and texted back.

When the sun had finally set, Killer had walked back into the room that Nightmare laid around in for pretty much the entire day.

"Oh. Look who came back." Nightmare had a small glare aimed at Killer who just rolled his eyes and picked Nightmare up bridal style.

"H-Hey! Warn me before you pick me up!" Nightmare was blushing a bit. He hadn't been picked up before, especially bridal style. "Warning: You're going to get picked up." Killer said in a calm voice then got a glare from Nightmare.

Killer noticed Nightmare's blush and chuckled and said, "I'm guessing you don't get picked up too often. Or never."

Nightmare just nodded, not willing to say anymore. Killer, pulling his gaze away from Nightmare, walked out of the room and into the living room where Reaper, Cross, Dust and Error where.

Cross was cleaning a giant knife, Error was playing with a small puppet that resembled someone.

Nightmare didn't had too much time to look at what the others were doing before a piece of black cloth was slipped around his eyes. Now he couldn't see a thing ' Great....'

"Don't complain now Nightmare. It's just a precaution. Don't need you to be finding our base and ratting us out." Nightmare assumed it was Killer who was whispering these things to him.

Nightmare could feel his face heat up slightly. He was beginning to imagine this as a different scenario, a very heated scenario. Before his thoughts could get any worse for him he mentally kicked himself and thought, I am not sinking to Lust's level in prevertness especially for a murder.

Nightmare could now feel wind blowing, and Killer moving.

"Killer?"

"Hmm?"

"Why do you have to carry me? I can walk."

Killer chuckled before saying, "Well, you are blindfolded, so it would be pretty damn hard for you to walk without knowing which way to go or not tripping over something."

All Nightmare said was "Oh."