Chapter 21

The next day after classes, Dream was pestering Nightmare about where he went and what happened to him. He either didn't give a response or just said, "I'll tell you when you're older."

They currently at a small cafe, Dream was drinking some iced tea and Nightmare had some black coffee. "Why won't you tell me?" Dream pouted, drinking his iced tea.

"Because, I don't think that you'd want to hear it." Nightmare responded coolly, taking another sip from his coffee as Dream sighed loudly in defeat.

"Nighty~!!" Nightmare froze when he heard that voice, and slowly turned his head to see Lust running at him. Oh shit..! Before Nightmare could actually attempt to escape, he was tackled to the floor by his friend.

They were in a position where it looked like Lust had pinned Nightmare down. "What the hell?! Get off of me!" Nightmare was pushing and trying to kick Lust off of him, while Dream was scolding him for saying "Hell".

"But I want to show you my love~" Lust whined. "Show your love away from me!" Nightmare yelled at Lust, struggling frantically to get Lust off of him.

Lust pouted slightly as he slowly got off of Nightmare. Then Nightmare got up, dusting himself off, then he glared at Lust who was trying to look as innocent as possible. 

Nightmare picked up his coffee and said, "You're not spoiling my coffee." He hissed at Lust while holding onto his coffee protectively. 

Lust just playfully stuck out his tounge at him. "Can I at least hug you~?" Lust asked, holding his arms open for Nightmare who shook his head, "Nope! Nope! Nope!"

Dream hugged Lust since his brother had refused to hug their friend. "Why would you refuse a hug Nightmare? Lust's hugs are the best!" Nightmare rolled his eyes at the two.

"I'm much better at other things than just hugging." Lust purred with a small wink aimed at Dream, who didn't get it. "I'm going to take a walk while you two have fun." Nightmare said, dismisingly waving at the two as he walked off.

"H-Hey! Nightmare!! Don't just walk off like that!!" Dream shouted at his brother, grabbing his ice tea and running after him.

Thank you guys for the over 2k views and over 200 votes!!