Heat Of The Moment Chapter 1

Chapter 1: The Arrival

It was a special day.. Through the Airport Doors: Suho,Lay, Kai,D.O,Sehun and Chanyeol walk in slowly heading towards the arrival section of the Airport.. they all stand there talking and waiting.

About 20 minutes later... people start coming out , among them were 3 handsome guys..

Suho: Here they come, Xiumin,Chen and Baekhyun.
Everyone starts waving to them,they all get happy. They all start hugging it out..
When Chanyeol sees Baekhyun, he freezes for a moment.
He gets really quite.. and just looks at him hugging all the other members.. He smiles a bit..

Baekhyun finally sees Chanyeol and runs to him hugging him tightly. Chanyeol loses balance to a second because of how fast Baekhyun hugged him. Chanyeol opens his arm wide in shock but slowly he wraps his arms around Baekhyun tightly back. Baekhyun lays his head on Chanyeol's chest closing his eyes with a smile on his face.

About a minute later,Baekhyun opens his eyes backing away slowly...
Baekhyun: (looks up at Chanyeol shyly) saying: I..I...
Chanyeol pats his head: (Smiling at him)
Me too.. I missed you alot.. I'm happy You are back.
Baekhyun: (blushes)... I'm glad too... he keeps on looking into Chanyeol's eyes and face.. Almost forgetting everyone and the members around them.
Chanyeol stares back at Baekhyun without saying a word they both stand there for few minutes just looking at each other..

Out of nowhere, you hear a sound of: Ehm.. Ehmmm..
Baekhyun and Chanyeol both snap out of it looking towards the members..
Suho: Let's go boys.. We have a special surprise for our new subunit members... so let's go before we are late.
Everyone nods and heads out of the Airport..