Heat Of The Moment Chapter 11

Chapter 11: Deep Feelings For You.

Chanyeol touches Baekhyun's face slowly putting his fingers into his hair.

Chanyeol slowly leans forward looking deeply into Baekhyun's eyes..
Channie: Your eyes are too beautiful.
Baekhyun: (his face turns pink) Th.. Thanks baby.. (Baekhyun slowly traces Channie's eyes) Your eyes too baby and..
Channie: And What?..
Baekhyun plays with Channie's ears, he starts nibbling on them slowly
Channie: Aaahhh Baekkie, your lips are too soft and magical..

Baekkie: bites his lip... I have a special magic trick that I want to show you.
Channie: Eeeee... I can't wait.. I love magic trick
Baekkie's lips get really close to Channie's lips. They both breathe against each other's lips softly.
Chanyeol's hands cup Baekkie's face as he touches his lips with his thumb. Baekkie blushes and licks Channie's finger slowly putting it his mouth as he starts sucking it slowly.

Channie: Omooo Baekkie... You are turning me on so much...
Baekkie: (takes Channie's hand and puts it on his heart)
Channie: Wow Baekkie your Heart is losing control and skipping beats..
Baekkie: It's all because of the deep feelings I have for you..

Channie: Aww, Baby same with me.. he wraps his arms around Baekkie's back slowly and gently laying him on the pillow as he hovers over him.
Channie starts licking Baekkie's collarbone as he rubs his chest..

Baekkie lifts his head back as he digs his hands into Channie's back.
Baekkie: Aaaahh Channie take me all the way baby... I want to feel u inside me ..
Channie traces his fingers on his body as he licks his nipples slowly sucking them..

Baekkie ( moans softly Ch..Chaaniee...)
Channie (chuckles) Call Me Daddy..
(Baekkie blushes and covers his face shyly)
Channie slowly takes off Baekkie's hands.. Channie: You are too cuute.. Channie moves his hands down Baekkie's body as he kisses his skin..
Baekkie: Yeees Yees.. Channie..
Channie kisses Baekkie's bellybutton as he moves his kisses to the edge of his pants..
Baekkie's body shivers bit by bit as Channie's lips touch his skin..

Channie smirks looking at Baekkie.. Baby?
Baekkie: Aaahhh..Aaahh..yes my love?..
Channie: Want me to go all the way??
Baekkie: Yeees please baby (He starts breathing heavily)

Channie winks at him: Anything for you..
Channie slowly unbuttons his pants taking them off slowly. He throws the pants on the floor.. He slowly holds Baekkie's leg. He rubs his hands on his legs as he licks his toes kissing them bit by bit..

Baekkie: (giggles).. Eeee baby that tickles..
Channie: laughs awww baby... he kisses him more moving his kisses up his legs and he gently scratches his nails on his thighs moving his hands up on Baekkie's boxers..
Baekkie: (squeals....) You Know exactly how to do me Channie..
Channie: bites Baekkie's lip then slowly takes down his boxers..
Channie freezes for a moment licking his lips and biting them..

Channie takes his hands sliding them on Baekkie's ***k gently rubbing it..he massages it as he puts his lips on his tip kissing it..
Baekkie wraps his feet around Channie's moaning: Aaahhh. Aaahh.. Aaaaahh.. Channie Daddy..
Channie: chuckles.. I love it when you call me Daddy..
Baekkie blushes... I will only call You that noone else..
Channie: Thanks baby.. You are the Only one I will ever love this way.

Baekkie: (holds Channie's butt)
Channie: (jumps slightly) Eeee baby.. he holds his ***k slowly sliding it in his hole as he rubs his own ***k on Baekkie's tummy.

Baekkie holds Channie's face kissing him passionately and sucking his tongue. Cum in me my love.
Channie: Eeeee.. I would love to my baby.
Channie starts pushing into Baekkie slowly.. Baekkie's moans get heavier ... he curls his toes as he locks his hands into Channie's..

Channie thrusts against Baekkie slowly. He licks his neck leaving some marks
Baekkie: Omo.. Channie you are giving me hickeys..
Channie: I couldn't resist your skin is too delicious..
Baekkie giggles.. Do anything you want with me baby..
Channie pushes harder into Baekkie moving his ***k in and out into him. The bed starts shaking.

Baekkie moans louder..
Baekkie: Aaaaaahhhh Channie loving you like this is beyond anything I have ever Imagined.. as his grip tightens on the covers.
Channie kisses his lips more.
Channie: I will love you like this anytime you want I'm only yours Baekkie.
Baekkie smiles at him tracing his lips slowly he slides his tongue in his mouth starts twirling his tongue around Channie's tongue.

Baekkie: My ***k is getting really hard baby..
Channie: mine too baby..
Baekkie sloely moves his mouth towards Channie's ***k. He start sucking it fast as Chanyeol thrusts against him harder and faster...
Channie: Yeees Baekkie Aaahhh Aaaah he moans softly..
Baekkie: Channie I'm so close...
Channie Pushes faster and deeper.. wet noises start rising. Their moans rise in sync filling the air with their harmony of special love..

Baekkie: Aaaah...Aaaah...Aaahh Channie I'm cumming
Channie: Cum on my ***k baaby.. I'm so close too..
Baekkie rubs Channie's ***k faster as they both moan in unison.... They both cum on each other...
Both together: (Take a deep breath) Wooow Baekkie, Wooow Channie
They both rub their cums on each other's bodies.. sucking each other's fingers..
Channie: You taste so yummy Baekkie.
Baekkie: You taste delicious too Channie..

They both lay next to each other cuddling together as Channie kisses Baekkie's forehead.
Channie: I'm so glad you felt the same way about me..
Baekkie: Me too, this is by far the best night of my entire life with My Only love of my life. They sleep happily together in each other's arms.