HEAT OF THE MOMENT CHAPTER 17 PART 2

Chapter 17: Magical Night Part 2:

Channie carries Baekkie up the stairs. Baekkie lockimg his arms together around Channie's neck.
Baekkie (looks around): Wow this is so romantic..
Baekkie: candlelights all around and rose petals... with the words ** I Love You** wooow.. all of this is for me?? He asks with a tear in his eyes...

Looking deeply in Baekkie's eyes,Channie takes his thumb slowly wiping his tear as he leans in slowly kissing his eyes gently.
Channie:Of course it's all for You.. Tonight is an exceptional night that I promise you we will remember forever. You are too adooorable my baby. He carries him all the way up as he breathes heavily against his lips..

Baekkie's heart beats fast. Channie puts his hand on his heart.
Channie: I will make sure to take care of your heart tonight and forever.
Baekkie: squeals softly... I can't wait. He licks Channie's lips slowly.

Channie slowly reaches the bathroom .. walking in with Baekkie around his waist..
Baekkie: bites his lip, holding Channie's cheeks in his hands. He touches his lips gently slowly kissing his lower lip.
Channie: When ur lips touch mine my heart loses control to you.. I can't resist one bit of you.

Baekkie: Aaahh Channie me too.. I want you so much..
Channie slowly puts Baekkie down standing in front of him..
He puts his fingers through his hair.
Baekkie puts his hands on his collarbone slowly moving them on his shoulders sliding his bath robe down as he leans forward pecking his skin with his lips..

Channie slowly rubs Baekkie's back sliding his hands under his shirt tracing his bare skin slowly.
Baekkie lifts his hands up..
Channie giggle: Awww baby you are too cuute..
Channie slowly takes off Baekkie's shirt.. Baekkie shakes his hair in slow motion.
Channie bites his lip.
Channie: Aaahh my BaekBaek you are too irresistible..

Channie Nibbles on Baekkie's ears slowly as he unbuttons his pants slowly slipping them down along with his boxers.
Channie licks Baekkie's earlobe as Baekkie closes his eyes breathing heavily against Channie's neck .

Channie whispers to him: I want to feel your wet body against mine
Baekkie blushes so much as he rubs his hands against Channie's arms until he locks his fingers tightly in Channie's.
Baekkie: Aaaahh...I want to feel u too..
Channie still locking his hands in Baekkie's pulls him gently towards the tub getting into the water with him..