HEAT OF THE MOMENT CHAPTER 17

Chapter 17: Magical Night Part 1:

Baekkie lays his head back against the couch blushing slowly to himself..
He starts whispering Chanyeol's name slowly.
Shortly after.. the lights slowly dim, Baekkie looks around..
Baekkie: W..What happened to the light??

There was a glimpse of shade of light on Baekkie's face.
Channie:WoW baby ... You are shining so beautifully..
Baekkie looks slowly towards Channie.
Baekkie: blushing.. Thanks baaby.. come closer .. I want to see you.. I want to hold you so tight..

Channie walks slowly towards Baekkie.
Baekkie: (smiles) wow baby.. what's with the bath robe??
Channie: ( giggles) walking closer to Baekkie wrapping his arms around his waist.. Didn't I tell u, I was gonna make it magical for you?
Baekkie: Yes indeed you did.. his cheeks turn so red
Channie pinches his cheeks.
Channie: Awww Baekkie I love ur tomato cheeks.
Baekkie bites his lip shyly... trying to take a peek as he slides the bath robe slowly revealing Channie's collarbone..
Baekkie gets a gulp in his throat staring at it as his reaches his fingers slowly tracing it.. moving his hands down gently..

Channie puts his hand on his stopping him for a sec..looking deeply in his eyes.
Baekkie: Huh?.. Why did u stop me??.. You don't want to..?
Channie: I didn't stop u.. Of Course I do.. He touches Baekkie's face.. You can't wait can you?..
Baekkie: Isn't it obvious? (He giggles) I've been dreaming of being with you since we met.. I liked you since then.. but I didn't have the courage to tell you.
Channie: Aww R..Really?? He slowly holds his face in his hands kissing his forehead..
Channie: I'm not gonna keep u waiting any longer.

Channie carries him gently as he wraps his legs around his waist.. Baekkie locks his feet together around his back as he wraps his arms around his neck slowly putting his fingers through his fluffy hair kissing his lips softly.
Channie starts walking towards the stairs...