Heat Of The Moment Chapter 10

Chapter 10: All I want is You.

Chanyeol lays Baekhyun gently on the bed slowly hovering hovering over him. He puts his leg in between Baekhyun's legs as he pressed his body against Baekhyun's. He leans forward looking deeply into Baekhyun's eyes touching his face and hair.

Baekhyun: ( His Heart starts beating fast as he blushes so much).. I thought I would be calm about this but seeing you like this on top of me right now, my heart is losing control.
Chanyeol (touches Baekhyun's heart). All I want is You right now.. Let me ease Your Heart my way.
Baekhyun: (Squeals making a puppy sound) biting his lip.. Aaahh.. Channie, I Love it when You talk to me like that.. Your deep voice turns me on even more..

Chanyeol: Awww is my puppy ready for some loving??
Baekhyun: I'm so ready... I want to have the full experience with you...🙈🙈
Chanyeol: You mean.. ??
Baekhyun: covers his face nodding his head Y..Y..Yes.
Chanyeol: want me to go all the way??
Baekhyun: Yes.. I want to feel your everything every part of you..
Chanyeol caresses Baekkie's face, neck and arms until he reaches his hands, he locks his fingers into his as he pins them down on the bed . He bites Baekkie' s lip.. Anything for you my love.

Chanyeol starts tracing Baekkie's lips with his tongue, slowly sliding in his tongue into Baekkie's mouth. Baekhyun starts sucking Channie's tongue. Chanyeol moans slowly into Baekkie's mouth as his kissing his lips so fiercely.. Chanyeol rubs his knee over Baekkie's pants on ***k.. Baekkie releases gentle long sighs aaahhh Channie.. You are making me so horny for you...

Channie: I'm glad baby.. He smiles at him and winks at him as he pecks his neck with his wet kisses and licks his collarbone. Baekkie wraps his arms tightly around Channie's back pulling him closer as he rubs his legs around Channie's leg.

Chanyeol slides his hand underneath Baekkie's shirt feeling his skin slowly as he presses his body more on Baekkie's ***k.

Baekhyun moans.. as he suddenly sits up flipping Chanyeol slowly on the bed as he hovers on top of him..
Channie: (Gets shocked) Wow Baekkie I love your Ninja moves.. he laughs
Baekkie: giggles.. I couldn't resist you are too Irresistable.
Baekhyun slowly kisses Channie's lips as he lifts his shirt rubbing his small hands on Channies body..

Baekkie: Aahhh Channie I want to see your bare skin ..
Chanyeol sits up wrapping Baekkie around him as they both take off each other's shirts.. They both stare at each other's bodies rubbing each other's abs..
Channie: Ahhh Baekkie your skin looks so tasty.. he licks his lips
Baekkie: Aaahhh yours too baby.. Your Abs are no joke..
Channie: chuckles.. I know
Baekkie: Ah.. 🤣😂😂 he slaps him jokingly..