Heat Of The Moment Chapter 4

Chapter 4: sweet moments

As soon as Chanyeol and Yixing walk out, All the members are at Awww.
Sehun: Yixing Hyung,Chanyeol Hyung You both look so handsome.
Chanyeol and Yixing look at each other they both smile and turn to Sehun: Thank You.. so do you .

Chanyeol: In fact... He looks around at All the members. You All do.. His eyes slowly meet Baekhyun's. Chanyeol blushes a bit but he clears his throat quickly before all the members notice.
Chanyeol: Can We.. Can We go??

Suho: looks at his watch.. Yes of course, we are gonna be late.. Let's go..
This time around.. As they get on the bus Yixing creates an opprtunity where Baekhyun ends up sitting besides Chanyeol.

Chanyeol's heart starts beating faster everytime Baekhyun looked at him.. For the first time ever Chanyeol seemed nervous around Baekhyun .. Baekhyun was smiling and Chanyeol and talking to him.. Chanyeol was lost for words unlike him. All he could do was not his head..

Baekhyun:Ch..Chanyeol?
Chanyeol: Y..Y..Yes Baekhyun?
Baekhyun: Are You sure You Are Ok?? You haven't been the same since We came back?
Chanyeol: Uh..Uh, (He gets embarrassed) I..I...
Baekhyun: It's Ok Chhanyeol, You don't have tell me. I'm just worried about you.
Chanyeol: I promise, I will tell you but not now..
Baekhyun: Ok..Ok.. Channie, whenever you are ready I'm here to listen to you..
Chanyeol: Th..Thank You Baekhyun (his face turns red).

Baekhyun chuckles.. You are so adorable Chanyeol. Baekhyun takes out his phone with headphones. He offers one to Chanyeol takes it smiling..

They both start listening to music.. They start singing together and laughing together. Suddenly Chanyeol's song "Rain" comes on. Baekhyun blush he tries to change it..
Chanyeol: holds his hand No.. No.. Don't change it.. I love this song..
Baekhyun: R..R..Really??
Chanyeol: Of course I do.. Your Voice is so sweet and powerful.
Baekhyun (Hides his face with his hands..)
Chanyeol: (slowly takes off his hands) Awww you are so cute Baekkie when u are shy.