Heat Of The Moment Chapter 9

Chapter 9: What The Heart Wants
Part 2:

Baekhyun pulls Chanyeol slowly away from the wall wrapping his arms around his waist. Baekhyun breathes slowly against Chanyeol's neck as he locks his fingers into his hair. He pecks it with soft kisses.

Chanyeol lifts his head back closing his eyes releasing a quite sigh : Ahhh Baekkie wrapping his arms around Baekhyun's neck. Baekhyun softly moves his lips on Chanyeol's ear. He starts nibbling on it.

Chanyeol's heart starts beating fast..
Chanyeol: Omo... B..B (his breathing starts getting heavier) ..Baekkie.. I.. I..
Baekhyun bites his ear with his lips slowly tracing it with his licks. He then whispers:
You want to feel me inside you don't you?
Chanyeol: Aaaahhh... Yeees Baby
Baekhyun: I want you so much more than you could ever know..
Chanyeol: ( looks down into Baekhyun's eyes As he holds his face in his hands). For real??: Chanyeol asks.

Baekhyun: Of course.. (He touches his face slowly).. I've been wanting you for a long time.. but especially more this time.. when I came back from our tour... I couldn't wait to see you.. When we arrived and I saw you.. I couldn't stop thinking of you and I couldn't resist u I just wanted to hug u and never let go. I just wanted to stay in your arms forever... On the way home I was so sad I couldn't sit next to you..

Chanyeol: (looks down with a tear in his eyes)
Baekhyun spreads his hand on Chanyeol's chin, lifting it up slowly.. Chanyeol's eyes were still down..
Baekhyun: Baby Don't cry.. We are together now and will be Forever.
Chanyeol blushes so much that his face turns too red.

Chanyeol: B..Baekkie..You Are the best thing to ever happen to me (Chanyeol carries Baekhyun around his waist as he holds his butt gently with his giant hands
Baekhyun giggles..: You are the First to ever grab my butt.
Chanyeol: Chanyeol laughs.. I better be the first and last..
Baekhyun: O..Of course You are and will be the Only one who can touch me like that.. My Body is Yours alone. He leans forwards and kisses Chanyeol's tears and eyes...

Baekhyun kisses his cheek then plants a gentle kiss on his upper lip..
Chanyeol holds Baekkie's face licking his lip slowly as he twirls his tongue gently around Baekkie' s tongue kissing his lips slowly and passionately. Chanyeol carries him over to the bed laying him down gently..