Heat Of The Moment Chapter 14

Chapter 14: On the road together

Chanyeol holds Baekhyun's hand tight heading to his car.
Baekhyun follows Chanyeol close.
Baekhyun: Ch..Channie??
Chanyeol: (turns his head to him looking at him with love in his eyes) Yes My BaekBaek??
Baekhyun blushes and asks W...Where are we going??..
Chanyeol smirks slowly twirling Baekhyun pinning him gently against the car.. he puts his hands on the hood of the car trapping Baekkie between his arms he leans in looking deeply into Baekkie's beautiful eyes...

Channie: He holds Baekkie's chin and kisses his nose.. It's a special surprise that will last a lifetime.
Baekhyun gets a cute gulp in his throat as his Heart starts beating fast..
Chanyeol smiles at him as he touches his heart...) Want me to ease your heart Baby?
Baekhyun: Y..Yeees... Please ChanChan..
Chanyeol: (laughs as he holds Baekkie's waist tracing his lips and breathing slowly against them..he licks his upper lip...
Chanyeol: Let's leave the suspense until we get there Ok baby?..)
Baekhyun's face turns super red.
Chanyeol: Awww.. He pinches his cheeks.. I love my baby's tomato face.. he kisses his lips and opens the door for him..

Baekhyun gets in the passenger seat. Chanyeol runs to the driver seat, he gets in fast. He immediately starts the car and locks His fingers into Baekkie's. He kisses his hand softly looking deeply in his eyes.

Chanyeol: I can't wait to be with u alone..
Baekhyun: smiles shyly,meee... too.
Chanyeol bites his lips: Aaaahh Baekkie you are super adooorable when u get excited...
Baekhyun: I just can't resist when I'm with you. You make me feel crazy..
Chanyeol touches Baekkie's lips.. You do too baby.

Chanyeol: Baby?
Baekhyun: Y..Yes My Love?
Chanyeol: Can you help me with something?
Baekhyun: O...Of course anything
Chanyeol: Can.. you... he winks at him.
Baekhyun gets a shocked look.. Y.. You mean now??.. here..??
Chanyeol looks at Baekkie with a fierce look... folding his fingers slowly leaving one of them which he slowly slides in his mouth licking it and sucking it gently.
Baekhyun squeals a bit surprised that Chanyeol is doing that to him. His Heart starts beating fast.